• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought we started well and Sissoko (or Sanchez if you are Alan Smith) has had a good game. Playing Skipp and Llorente, for different reasons has meant we haven't been able to dominate. Eriksen looks like he's up for it today, will have to see the Son penalty claims again but although he's held onto it a little too long at times he should benefit as Leicester tire / push on

Strangely Oliver didn't draw the foul back when Son lost the advantage there, like he did with Leicester earlier. After a much longer time too.

tinkle poor half from the ref. Not much better from us. Leicester look lively up front and fairly solid defensively, so the game is far from over.

Hopefully they keep Vardy on bench

Leicester playing well though, targeting Trippier again and again. I think we need to do something down that sign. Preferably sign a new rb, but can't do that at half time, so maybe shuffle it a bit.

I am again alarmed at the criticisms of our performance.
We have a starting 11 with no Kane, Alli, Dier, Toby, Lamela...I think given our current situation, this is a decent enough performance and I expect us to kick on second-half.
Remember, had that giant gawping thunderclam Oliver done his fudging job instead of fudging it up TWICE in one action, it might've been a lot different. COYS!!!!

Precisely that - he's a utility player like James Milner. Break into the side at 17, play all across midfield, do a job at full back when needed, always scampering about, always criticised, adaptable.

Fair comparison. If Skipp achieves half as much as Milner has then he'll have done well

Back