• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cardiff striker's plane goes missing

Indeed. Of course, the mystery is why (on seeing that crate) he didn’t say “no thanks, limo to the airport and on a commercial in three hours please!”

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
The suggestion (not from me) is that he was out under pressure to return that night in time for training in the morning.

That pressure didn't come from Cardiff.

I would go up in most things if I am told its safe, I think a lot would

Thing is, he left a long message on social media saying he felt unsafe and unsure. He was in a light aircraft so personally, I'd have been looking to delay the flight/take another mode of transport with the doubts he articulated. However I think you're absolutely right, and furthermore, he was still a relatively young and inexperienced man. We do tend to rely on those hired to do their jobs properly...as we should. We will never know what the pilot knew versus the schedule he was asked to keep. There will be details to come out. Just tragic all round.

Last edited:
Apportioning any blame to the player here is bang out of order I'd say.

To be clear...I am not in ANY WAY "apportioning any blame to the player" I am asking the question as to why he didn't refuse to take the flight given the circumstances he himself had posted about. What I AM suggesting is that he MIGHT well have asked pertinent questions and been told things that MIGHT not have been wholly accurate. As I said above, he was a young man and probably inexperienced enough to accept whatever he was told.

To be clear...I am not in ANY WAY "apportioning any blame to the player" I am asking the question as to why he didn't refuse to take the flight given the circumstances he himself had posted about. What I AM suggesting is that he MIGHT well have asked pertinent questions and been told things that MIGHT not have been wholly accurate. As I said above, he was a young man and probably inexperienced enough to accept whatever he was told.
He might have been told he had to turn up to training the following morning. Cardiff apparently didn't tell him that.

He might have been told he had to turn up to training the following morning. Cardiff apparently didn't tell him that.

I believe there are a lot of details which will come out and add further context to this situation. Whichever way it gets sliced, this whole affair has murky undertone and it is tragic that people died because of it. The pilot stories are madness!!!!!!!

Back