• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Just found out I'm going to the stadium on Thursday for my birthday. Was watching the Chris cowlin video and the wife kept asking about car parking there and I suggested we should go This Thursday for it. Spoiled the surprise a bit but can't wait. Only going to go outside and to the shop but pretty excited.

Just found out I'm going to the stadium on Thursday for my birthday. Was watching the Chris cowlin video and the wife kept asking about car parking there and I suggested we should go This Thursday for it. Spoiled the surprise a bit but can't wait. Only going to go outside and to the shop but pretty excited.
Make sure she doesn't pay for more than an hour's parking.

Once they announce the date of the first match at the new barn, it would be nice if Spurs offered fans tickets to the final game at Wembley at 'can't-say-no' pricing to get a big crowd in for that final match at Wembley.

It may not be everyone's favourite stadium, but, as Poch has politely pointed out, it has served well as a useful venue during the construction period. A big send off in that final game, to sing the boys on their way, would help build excitement for the return home.

If our man Levy can extend that offer to trans-Atlantic airfares, I'll get a sitter for the sled dogs and head straight over.

And here we are 5 months later and it’s STILL not usable.

So, it was NEVER going to be usable in September. :rolleyes:

Once they announce the date of the first match at the new barn, it would be nice if Spurs offered fans tickets to the final game at Wembley at 'can't-say-no' pricing to get a big crowd in for that final match at Wembley.

It may not be everyone's favourite stadium, but, as Poch has politely pointed out, it has served well as a useful venue during the construction period. A big send off in that final game, to sing the boys on their way, would help build excitement for the return home.

If our man Levy can extend that offer to trans-Atlantic airfares, I'll get a sitter for the sled dogs and head straight over.
I’ve carefully considered your proposal and my response is set out as follows:

Nah, fudge Wembley.

Imagine if we moved in around March and are still in the title race. Then by some miracle we go on to win the league, winning all the remaining home games in the process.
Could you imagine the complaining from Liverpool fans. Would be epic!

I find it hard to imagine a situation in which we win the league and I give any kind of flying fudge in terms of how Liverpool fans would feel about it

Imagine if we moved in around March and are still in the title race. Then by some miracle we go on to win the league, winning all the remaining home games in the process.
Could you imagine the complaining from Liverpool fans. Would be epic!
If they feel that strongly about it let them play 2/3 of next season at Wembley!

They do refer to it as Anfield South.
Is that the name of the station they come into? It’s like most London stations except if you are from Liverpool you don’t need a ticket as you have special permission to sneak in behind a paying customer?

Back