• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Rather see him have a run in this depleted side than Pamela right now. He's been shocking of late and offers us nothing. Even the tenacity seems to have dipped into constant and unnecessary fouling (I know I know, he was never too far from a free-kick anyway!)

We got out of jail lastnight big time. As, for all the effort and endeavour, we rarely tested Foster properly. Watford looked fairy solid I thought. Llorente was poor overall and looks like he's wading through treacle. Rose's crossing was well off for 99% of game. Eriksen was trying but just didn't adapt his play to suit Llorente (he's never going to sprint onto a through ball). And this was against Watford!!!!!

The win will mask what was again another game that lacked a serious cutting edge. And I don't think well get so fortunate again, certainly not throughout all of Feb!

We should be snapping up Malcom to offer something different. He and Rose could be fantastic down the left. The pace with Moura and Son could be devastating and he looks like a willing runner into the channels which we lack with Llorente.

Rather see him have a run in this depleted side than Pamela right now. He's been shocking of late and offers us nothing. Even the tenacity seems to have dipped into constant and unnecessary fouling (I know I know, he was never too far from a free-kick anyway!)

We got out of jail lastnight big time. As, for all the effort and endeavour, we rarely tested Foster properly. Watford looked fairy solid I thought. Llorente was poor overall and looks like he's wading through treacle. Rose's crossing was well off for 99% of game. Eriksen was trying but just didn't adapt his play to suit Llorente (he's never going to sprint onto a through ball). And this was against Watford!!!!!

The win will mask what was again another game that lacked a serious cutting edge. And I don't think well get so fortunate again, certainly not throughout all of Feb!

We should be snapping up Malcom to offer something different. He and Rose could be fantastic down the left. The pace with Moura and Son could be devastating and he looks like a willing runner into the channels which we lack with Llorente.

I'm gonna trust Poch's judgement over yours mate, no offense.

Watford are an ok side, easily mid table, so no walk over. As for getting out of jail last night, we did in terms of the time we scored, but it was a half of total domination we created chance after chance, stonewall pen turned away. In terms of balance of play there was only 1 deserving winner. Of course it would be great if we could put our chances away but that’s what happens when Kane and Dele are out, take Salah and Mané out of Liverpool and they prob won’t look so clinical.

Lamela was one of our only bright sparks v Palace and I thought he did ok last night again. Not to the levels we saw at the start of the season, but he’s a confidence player it seems. He NEVER hides, always wants the ball and always seems to work his gonad*s off, no matter how he’s playing.

On the point of Malcom, I guess Poch wonders whether a loan is worth it seeing as it took Moura 6 months to get in the side a year ago and Malcom looks a similar level of player.

On the point of Malcom, I guess Poch wonders whether a loan is worth it seeing as it took Moura 6 months to get in the side a year ago and Malcom looks a similar level of player.

I have no particular view on Malcom specifically, have never seen him outside of YouTube.

When we were linked I liked the look of Moura more, and was glad we got him instead.

That being said, I can see logic in going for Malcom (or another AM/Winger/Forward) in that Son then deputises Kane and we have cover for him.

If Poch likes him, lets see what he can do with him. He is young and talented, and Poch has the magic way with players like that!

Though I digress, my original point was simply going to be - all reports suggest a loan with an obligation to buy. So effectively a permanent transfer now (even if only in the books in the summer).

In which case it would be a bit like buying Moura. Get Malcom now, let him bed in (maybe he'll be useful this season) with an eye on him being a player next season.

We've been fortunate in quite a few games this year.

So often in fact, that I don't think it's fortunate anymore.

Us now only being two points behind the champions who have the facility to buy almost anyone is masking just how bad we've been playing.

It's almost as though Poch's refrain about meteorology, faith and belief has had some sort of impact on the players that he has to coach and lead.

I know.

I love the guy. Said I quite liked it in the summer when we did not sign anyone, particularly if we brought through young English players.

Will go one further, hope we do not sign anyone in the summer either, hope we win the league this year and then dont sign anyone, how much will that fcuk with peoples head. I have a very counter culture view on life and pride myself on being able to think outside the box(i know it is a w*nky expression) lets fcuking do it.

It’s a funny expression, personally, there isn’t much thought going on when I’m “inside the box”.
That’s why they’re so keen for you to get outside of it and do some thinking.

Although to be honest, when I get off my box, anything can phucking happen.

He came on against Watford when the score was 0-1. Within ten minutes we had all three points. Coincidence?

Back