• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Will be embarrassing if Palace is the intended first game on 17th March if, as expected, the fixture is postponed due to Palace being in the FA Cup QF that weekend (not least because it will be at our expense!)

In addition to all the variables around whether the stadium is actually ready the FA Cup 5th round is 16/17 Feb - we assume Palace will beat doncaster. Just imagine if we (blue sky thinking!) announced in early Feb everything was ready and the test events announced with Palace match the grand opening only to have to then announce the fixture is postponed until midweek April. Whilst unavoidable it would be lapped up by the press as the final humiliation.

With this in mind I reckon that, even if it (17 March) was a consideration, the first match will be 6th April v Brighton.

Will be embarrassing if Palace is the intended first game on 17th March if, as expected, the fixture is postponed due to Palace being in the FA Cup QF that weekend (not least because it will be at our expense!)

In addition to all the variables around whether the stadium is actually ready the FA Cup 5th round is 16/17 Feb - we assume Palace will beat doncaster. Just imagine if we (blue sky thinking!) announced in early Feb everything was ready and the test events announced with Palace match the grand opening only to have to then announce the fixture is postponed until midweek April. Whilst unavoidable it would be lapped up by the press as the final humiliation.

With this in mind I reckon that, even if it (17 March) was a consideration, the first match will be 6th April v Brighton.

I've read other people say this too, but I just don't get it. So what? Why care about it? Let's just move in as quickly as possible, regardless of who meets who in the fa cup and whatever the fudge the media will write. Who gives a brick? Just give me the new Lane as quickly as possible. :)

Would be quite handy to be in before Brighton as that's FA cup semi final weekend.

Kandi, my views are screwed on both PC and Android. Are you the same Kandi registered over there? I'm wondering if I need to register just to see if Norskie has an update? :)
Same one yes. Shouldn't need to register. I can view it without logging in.
But it definitely something wrong with the site.

If we'd beaten Palace, and drawn and beaten Doncaster away, and drawn another team away in the QF, we'd still miss that home fixture?

The view of the south stand from the away end is seriously intimidating

Yeh it looks the nuts, what I love about the ground is the unique feel to the F&B outlets, not just your old rat burger served from a warm plate, its like going to a high end eatery in the highstreet, the goal line bar looks unreal.

The attention to detail with all the artwork and the touches are insane and like nothing I have ever seen

Back