• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can he not play eriksen and winks when we are already missing Kane , son and Dele.

Just baffles me some of the decisions he makes.
Winks and Eriksen need a rest . They’ve played a lot of games recently.

We better play well and win Wednesday or it will be atomic meltdown

How can he not play eriksen and winks when we are already missing Kane , son and Dele.

Eriksen knackered. Winks too, presumably. We have a shed load of matches now, important to prioritize. League and champions league will remain the most important competitions for us. We need to keep getting into the CL to generate the cash to pay off the stadium ASAP. When we have and start competing with the other teams financially, we might be able to compete on all fronts. :)

You can't play them in every game.
Poch said before the game that Eriksen was totes knackered

Now Darke gets it...No Kane,No Alli, No Erisken, No Son,throw in No Alderweireld,Sissoko,Rose. Hardly a cup shock

Winks is knackered. and Eriksen can’t be risked pending the Madrid move this week.

ffs stop going in about Eriksen Darke!! Top players who play every week get rested when they’ve played a lot of consecutive games and the team has gone deep in two other cups

Eriksen knackered. Winks too, presumably. We have a shed load of matches now, important to prioritize. League and champions league will remain the most important competitions for us. We need to keep getting into the CL to generate the cash to pay off the stadium ASAP. When we have and start competing with the other teams financially, we might be able to compete on all fronts. :)

Yes let's prioritize all the things that bring in cash not trophies.

Back