• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Or Maja can see what happens with Jadon Sancho and decided game time in Europe is better than bench time (once Kane is back) at a big club in the EPL- no matter whether Poch wanted him or not.

I would admire him if thats the case. I think its great when young players go abroad.

That said, he is a London lad, 20 years old (?), and in League 1, Id wager if an offer came from the premiership, and a London club in particular, he would be VERY interested. Which would suggest there was no offer from us.

Maybe he will clarify at some point?

I would admire him if thats the case. I think its great when young players go abroad.

That said, he is a London lad, 20 years old (?), and in League 1, Id wager if an offer came from the premiership, and a London club in particular, he would be VERY interested. Which would suggest there was no offer from us.

Maybe he will clarify at some point?

Not disagreeing but Jadon S is from Camberwell and we were wide;y reported to make an offer (I know Emirates Marketing Project were opposed to doing business with us though) and yet he still went abroad. And there have been one or two other youngsters talking about how his success at Dortmund has opened up their horizons.

Id welcome more players going abroad.

Not sure Sancho is that great an example, seems that City tried to force him out of a move altogether and underestimated his desire to leave even if abroad.

Now, if City had accepted and offer from us and Dortmund, and he chose Germany, that would be a very different thing.

Mind you, regardless, he has shown it can work, so if others follow then good luck to them.

Great character building to learn another country.
Sancho will be one of many.

Can see the likes of Winks and Dele doing so more often these days

Back