• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

Any understudy for Eriksen will likely fare as well as Llorente and Janssen have covering for Kane - just wont get the minutes. What we need is someone who can cover him whilst playing/covering other positions...

Any understudy for Eriksen will likely fare as well as Llorente and Janssen have covering for Kane - just wont get the minutes. What we need is someone who can cover him whilst playing/covering other positions...

Slightly different I think.

Eriksen makes way (or could and therefore stay fresh) around 70/75 mins more often than Kane.
Understudy could play alongside Eriksen (fluidly) in one of the roles behind Kane.
Eriksen can fill a deeper role if needed and leave the understudy to play further up.
The understudy might take their chance more than Janssen and Llorente have. Particularly Janssen who had a fair few chances.

Lets be fair there is no way in which Isco is an understudy to Eriksen:D

Off track .. how the fudge did this thread resurface again? .. oh well

I'll be controversial for bricks and giggles
- I think Eriksen is a better player than Isco
- If we got Isco, I think he competes with Dele for starting spot, with the option of rotating with Eriksen.

But a bloody brilliant OPTION!
It's not as a replacement for anybody as to why need quality players, it's all about improving the squad!

But I'll stick to my diet this week if we get Isco.

Off track .. how the fudge did this thread resurface again? .. oh well

I'll be controversial for bricks and giggles
- I think Eriksen is a better player than Isco
- If we got Isco, I think he competes with Dele for starting spot, with the option of rotating with Eriksen.
That is controversial. Isco is absolute class, I love Eriksen but he does go missing a lot in games we need him for me. But I’m more than grateful to have Eriksen...

Eriksen is a vastly superior player ..

Isco is an overhyped player who had half a good season for Madrid and has been pretty ordinary for quite while ..

They may be different players, but any top side in the world that had to pick one out of those two, it would never be Isco ...

Eriksen is a vastly superior player ..

Isco is an overhyped player who had half a good season for Madrid and has been pretty ordinary for quite while ..

They may be different players, but any top side in the world that had to pick one out of those two, it would never be Isco ...
I would imagine he did well for malaga as RM spent 30m on him (it was worth something back then)

Back