• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a massive fan of his. But he's asked to attack, so there is going to be space for the opposition. It was a forced passed. He didn't have options. And there has to be a spacegoat right? I think its a bit unfair on him. Yes it was a bad pass, and we lost the game.

If in doubt hit it up the line.

He’s normal aimless pass, least it’s low risk

Dean says he did book Pogba for the foul. Just so it can be given a retrospective red the massive clam

I think my favourite Nev quote there was how it was a completely different United team to the one that lost 3-1 to Emirates Marketing Project.

Don't agree with that. Solskjær's tactics were clearly - get the ball past the goalkeeper, into the net. Poch had other instructions for our lads. :p

I’d say Poch was jizzing his pants about De Gea’s aura if he’s thinking of going there. It kept out at least 3-4 of our efforts in addition to the bunch De Gea himself stopped.

1s half we were poor, but 2nd half we really stepped it up. We have played worse halves of football than that and cruised to a win (Cardiff away for example). It was only finishing that let us down. It's just very phucking frustrating.

Eriksen and Lamela play primarily in creative roles and play most of the game in the opposition half. They’re there to create so they’ll naturally take more chances with their passes. Trippier is primarily a defender. He can’t afford to take risks like that because if he’s caught out, there’s a good chance that we’re exposed.

And Eriksen got a lot of grief on here a few weeks (can’t remember who against) for misplacing a pass that led to a goal.

Obviously Tripper shouldn't have tried to make that pass to Winks. It's not the pass itself, it's a fantastic piece of closing by Lingard (?) who see's it sprints back and cuts it out. Winks is calling for it, but Tripper is unsure, looks forward then passes too late inside. Sissoko would have been closer to him to recieved an easier pass. When a player has just come off, keep it tight at the back for the couple of minutes until HT, drop off a little, get a few players back, that has to come from the manager. After the poor pass there is still a lot to do, but we need a scape goat, so Trippier it is.

Last edited:
Why are you just blaming him?

Kane/Alli missed bigger chances

He had a chance, middle of the goal, De Gea I think was on his line or thereabouts, and he fluffed it. Harry scores far more than he misses, Llorente does nothing unless the opposition centre-halves live on pasties.

We're unlucky Moura is out injured I guess, he might have come on and nicked a goal today.

He had a chance, middle of the goal, De Gea I think was on his line or thereabouts, and he fluffed it. Harry scores far more than he misses, Llorente does nothing unless the opposition centre-halves live on pasties.

We're unlucky Moura is out injured I guess, he might have come on and nicked a goal today.

Harry has a free header from about 4 yards out and alli the freedom of Wembley

It was a woeful miss. The other oppotunities a little harder. Point blank, smash the ball into the net, not right at the keeper with no power.

We're they bigging up Pogba in the aftermatch commentary? I don't watch all that nonsense, but I thought he was rubbish for most of the match and should have had a red too.

Back