• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I watched BIrd Box this evening. It has been slated as a rip off of 'A Quiet Place', and it is a bit but still very watchable. It has its moments. I give it a 7.

Also, Sandra has been pumping her face with whatever brick older women pump into their face.
To women - don't, it doesn't help. Age.

Watched Oceans 8 yesterday and thought much the same, she looks swollen.

Oceans 8 is meh, no stakes, no tension, everything works out, but its kinda fun I guess?

Watched Bad Times at the El Royale the other night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Had an effortlessly cool and engaging vibe, well acted, good fun, kind of Tarrantino-lite in places. Id recommend it.

Watched Oceans 8 yesterday and thought much the same, she looks swollen.

Oceans 8 is meh, no stakes, no tension, everything works out, but its kinda fun I guess?

Watched Bad Times at the El Royale the other night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Had an effortlessly cool and engaging vibe, well acted, good fun, kind of Tarrantino-lite in places. Id recommend it.
Yeah, I enjoyed El Royale too.

Never got the fuss with those Ocean’s movies though. Watched the original Rat Pack version plus Clooney remake but thought they were both utter tosh.

I watched BIrd Box this evening. It has been slated as a rip off of 'A Quiet Place', and it is a bit but still very watchable. It has its moments. I give it a 7.

Also, Sandra has been pumping her face with whatever brick older women pump into their face.
I watched this last night, was pretty decent

Watched Ready Player One last night. Decent Spielberg movie [emoji897] 7.5

Really enjoyed Breath! Just a relaxing film, about nothing in particular, yet it’s perfect to let go and enjoy the sea, surfing and coming of age stuff. 9!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Upgrade. Abso-fudging-lutely loved it.

Mid/Low budget sci fi thriller. Really violent. Loads of fun. Highly recommend.

Unlike Jurassic World 2 (late on this one, I know) which was just appalling. My 9 year old was sitting there saying "why would you do that?" "that doesnt make sense" "well this is just stupid".

There really is such an absence of any coherent thought in the whole thing it is kind of impressive.

Unlike Jurassic World 2 (late on this one, I know) which was just appalling. My 9 year old was sitting there saying "why would you do that?" "that doesnt make sense" "well this is just stupid".

There really is such an absence of any coherent thought in the whole thing it is kind of impressive.

An appalling movie, but it made $1.4b worldwide, so there will be a load more of them.

Saw Aquaman a few weeks ago, am really over the whole DC/Marvel conveyor belts churning out these films willy nilly but did enjoy the film.

Upgrade is quality. Doesn’t feel budget and actually quite a pertinent concept with technology now

Really enjoyed it and thought it had a nice edge to it

I watched 3 minutes of the new Holmes & Watson movie starring J Reilly & Will Farrell
It's probably the worst movie I have ever seen in my life

I’m surprised you got that far. I watched the trailer and it was obvious how awful it would be. Shame as StepBrothers and Talladega nights were decent enough, without stepping up to being first class comedies.

Went to the Everyman cinema in Crystal Palace this evening - a wonderful building, anyone close by should try and catch a movie there

Went to the Everyman cinema in Crystal Palace this evening - a wonderful building, anyone close by should try and catch a movie there
I do like the Everyman in Chelmsford, 2 couches for the family and its comfy
Don’t like paying £54 each time though and that doesn’t include food & drinks

Looks rather plusher than the Everyman in Gerrards Cross, hopefully we’ll get something similar near NWHL (a Curzon would be nice) once the High Road gets gentrified.

1CE9DCB1-C4C5-4A7B-A107-824C26181981.jpeg

Back