• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JeffCK-4.jpg

If Poch could somehow get a tune out of GKN, it would be the greatest feat of managerial resurrection since... Sissoko!

He’s tried all sorts of angles with Sissoko, though. It’s pretty clear that he’s given up with poor old George.

I think we'll win this 2 or 3 to nil.

Hopefully Bournemouth come to play like Everton and we can exploit.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Foyth Rose
Eriksen Winks
Lamela Alli Moura
Son

COYS!

Last edited:
He’s tried all sorts of angles with Sissoko, though. It’s pretty clear that he’s given up with poor old George.
Oh absolutely, I was just day dreaming out loud!

With 9 games in about 45 minutes to deal with as well though, wouldnt it be great if Poch could actually magic up another player though! Necessity is the mother of invention after all.

Oh absolutely, I was just day dreaming out loud!

With 9 games in about 45 minutes to deal with as well though, wouldnt it be great if Poch could actually magic up another player though! Necessity is the mother of invention after all.

Would be nice. Llorente, perhaps, reimagined as a no-nonsense defensive midfielder.

Surprised we haven't rested Sissoko but I guess Poch didn't feel we could play KWP, Foyth and Skipp all in the same team, which is probably fair.

What has happened to Vertonghen.....

I also am looking forward to refreshing our cm in the next 8 months, I don't think Dembele and Wanyama are reliable anymore.

Good team though and should get the job done.

Surprised we haven't rested Sissoko but I guess Poch didn't feel we could play KWP, Foyth and Skipp all in the same team, which is probably fair.

What has happened to Vertonghen.....

I also am looking forward to refreshing our cm in the next 8 months, I don't think Dembele and Wanyama are reliable anymore.

Good team though and should get the job done.

I’m surprised we didn’t rest Sissoko too. He looked out on his feet towards the end at Everton. He gets through so much work , he deserves a well earned rest .

Back