• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

7pvXrw9.jpg

That's news to me. It seems as if it's fairly simple to get around though - I've seen plenty of players skip international duty because their club is more important.
have you- tournaments? You have probably seen associations happy for players to not play friendlies to keep the managers sweet (Giggs) for real games like tournaments, these rules are enforced quite strictly if the countries want them.

It's not a proper tournament, it's an international tournament. The proper tournament is the one he's missing whilst off on a jolly with SK.

If FIFA are so keen on players turning up to these tournaments, why don't they force them to be held when the matches that matter aren't being played?
Imperialism and the weather conditions at that time seems the reason given that and you know about the tournament when you buy them so their market value is less than it would have been. Its the reason we got the ass ache with Kanoute' when he changed from French to Mali after we bought him.

Front 3 obviously Liverpool, but I don't think they have a fourth to match up. Different systems come into it too.

Emirates Marketing Project have probably a better 4 though again the make-up of the team is different.

Outside of that, no. Aubameyang is great, but Arsenal don't have players of a similar level around him. Chelsea only have Hazard.

Has any team a front four as good as our’s?

No. Not in this country anyway. City come close but they don't really have a settled front four (Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne and the Silva brothers are all good players who are probably better as a whole unit. Liverpool have a fast and skilful front three. On the continent, I think only Barca, Real (of last season anyway) and maybe PSG come into the reckoning with some outstanding individual players,

Last edited:

Is it just me or are we seeing a resurgence of the two-finger salute after years of it being gradually supplanted by the middle digit? In this picture, it looks like a 2-2 draw between the double-digit and the single-digit (the guy giving single digits with both hands only counts once).

This is like a "Where's Wally?" puzzle, hence the preponderance of red and white scarves. As it happens, they are all Wallies ... :)

Back