• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Forgot about the Columbian lad (Barrios?) - another that is very much our sort of move.

Im not sure NDombele is out of the question, as I said - money talks. I would expect them to make us pay, but the question is more whether or not we would pay, rather than whether or not they would sell IMO.
he said he wants to stay for his CL run and isn't the Chairman the Levy of France? (and we screwed him over with Loris)

While we can, Im not sure we would, ahem...

They have given Poch nothing but good service, no reason at all for him to treat them that way, so Im pretty sure he wont.

More likely we will let them go for markedly less than we were willing to in the summer.

I think it more likely that they'll sign pre-contracts for 1 July with new clubs, and we'll just release them early as a good service thank you.

IIRC we let Dawson leave for half price based on similar sentiment

he said he wants to stay for his CL run and isn't the Chairman the Levy of France? (and we screwed him over with Loris)

I think I read Levy and Aulas have actually become good friends over the years.

They also owe us for all the money we wasted on Njie!

While we can, Im not sure we would, ahem...

They have given Poch nothing but good service, no reason at all for him to treat them that way, so Im pretty sure he wont.

More likely we will let them go for markedly less than we were willing to in the summer.

However I would suggest it is up to Levy not Poch

I don't think we should just get rid of Dembele like that, he's obviously crocked but still a decent player who I'm sure will contribute in some games this season. We have a minimum of 26 games left this season and potentially 30+ and our only generally fit midfielders are Dier, Sissoko and Winks who himself is only recently back from a long lay off.

With Llorente he should be kept around, seems like a good influence around the squad and doesn't cause any trouble and if Son is away then he may be needed with a lot of games coming up in January.

Happy to see Nkoudou and Janssen leave and Vorm as well.

I feel we need a forward as Son will be away for Asian Cup until February plus a long term replacement for Dembele.

Will he definitely be called up and do we have to let him go? Shame if he's away then, will miss both semi final legs and the Utd game.

Any news on Wilmar Barrios? Looks like a good player that will offer something different in our midfield especially considering the unavailability of Dembele & Wanyama. His red card for Boca Juniors earlier this month was his only in 2 years. The Argentina leagues are in off-season so should be easier to negotiate if we want him.

Any news on Wilmar Barrios? Looks like a good player that will offer something different in our midfield especially considering the unavailability of Dembele & Wanyama. His red card for Boca Juniors earlier this month was his only in 2 years. The Argentina leagues are in off-season so should be easier to negotiate if we want him.

I wasnt particularly impressed by him in world cup, looked very limited player.

A question for those who actually know French football, unlike myself, would Téji Savanier be worth scouting? Apparently he’s been playing very well this season but I’ve never heard of him. So I’d have to Danny Rose him to know. But I know some of you will have a better idea.

Back