• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CL Round of 16 Draw: Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be tough but Dortmund and Porto were the two most winnable teams we could have drawn so I'll take that draw.

I'd arguably have taken Bayern tbh before Dortmund and either way, wanted someone new. Get the feeling we face Dortmund every season in Europe....

Either way, it will be an exciting tie and one we have a chance of winning. Just please, please....no stupid mistakes in the first 10 minutes.

Will be tough but Dortmund and Porto were the two most winnable teams we could have drawn so I'll take that draw.
I know the Bundesliga isn’t seen as being quite so competitive as EPL but Dortmund did hand Simeone his biggest defeat in 7 years when they thrashed Atlético Madrid 4-0 only a few weeks ago!

Dortmund are IMO the best side in europe currently and their pace is phenomenal

They can also rest player sin the league a their strolling it by their standards

Some really haven’t watched Dortmund much this season have they:D Comments like they are just topping a mediocre league and we will be ok because we beat them last year are extremely naive. I’d worry about playing them as much as a team like PSG. We will no way be favourites for this tie, especially with second leg at their place....

Dortmund will not be easy, they have so much pace up front and link up well, although I think we can get at their defence.

I watched Dortmund play Werder on the weekend most of their best play went through Reus and Alcacer, but I didn't come away from that game thinking they played that well, mid table Werder should have easily got a result.

Some really haven’t watched Dortmund much this season have they:D Comments like they are just topping a mediocre league and we will be ok because we beat them last year are extremely naive. I’d worry about playing them as much as a team like PSG. We will no way be favourites for this tie, especially with second leg at their place....
Indeed! Hopefully we have Davinson Sanchez back at 100% to help deal with their pace and high press!

Anyone know when we will find out if the home leg is 12 or 13 of Feb? I’m going away 13th so hoping for the former, especially if it’s the first game at NWHL.

Anyone know when we will find out if the home leg is 12 or 13 of Feb? I’m going away 13th so hoping for the former, especially if it’s the first game at NWHL.

Yeah, I’d like to know this too. I’m off to Vegas from 13-20 Feb and praying if we’re playing then, it’s not the first game at New Lane!!

Come on Tottenham!! This is what it's all about!!

Happy with that draw, think any game is tough at this stage but if we're up for it we are a match for anyone.

Dortmund might also be a less scary "name" meaning we don't panic in the first 2 minutes.

If it goes in the order of the way it was drawn ie first two matches drawn 12th, second two matches 13th then we would be 13th. No idea if it works that way though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back