• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CL Round of 16 Draw: Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got two very difficult runs (last season and the current one), so I wish Real or Porto. At least not PSG or Juve.
What are your thoughts about the chances we can play at New Hart Lane?

why do i get the feeling it's PSG ? please be wrong...

I think we’ll play Juventus. Just get feeling will be repeat of last season. Will be worried if it’s PSG we end up against, especially as it seems we’ve forgotten how to defend this season.

And what a good game it was!
Love watching Ajax these days!

Proper heart in my mouth stuff there. Needed Bayern to win the group to return £535 Bayern only needed a draw thankfully, but absolutely brilliant ending to a game.

I don't care who we get, it's not like a proper cup game you can afford to lose yet still win through and you can't avoid playing the good teams if you want to win it.

why do i get the feeling it's PSG ? please be wrong...

Of the 6 teams we can face in the Round of 16 (Borussia Dortmund, PSG, Porto, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Juventus), PSG is the only team Spurs have never faced in Europe and the only team who have never won the EC/CL before. Maybe we are fated to play PSG for the first time ever in Europe ?

Obviously, Porto will be the easiest draw, but apart from them, all the other 5 teams will be equally tough for us and so won't make a much difference who we get. But French teams are traditionally bottlers in Europe and don't have the same pedigree in Europe like Spanish, Italian or German teams. Whoever we get we have to win at home as we rarely win away in Europe. For the record, Borussia is the only team we have beaten away in Europe when we beat them last season.

Thought I'd posted already, but you can have fun with the draw simulator: https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/ko
This is the first result I got, a pretty decent draw
2e097480809933ba58a56ba6b94fca70.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back