• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

The kid at Wolves would be a good signing.

There are a number of Wolves players who could be good signings. I think Doherty has been excellent for them this season and the last Doherty we had was a club hero, so this could be the second coming.

Only really makes sense to me if Eriksen is off

They're not similar at all, though. Isco is the most frustratingly selfish dribbler in existence, and he's on record as saying that he won't change his playing style despite public criticism.

Don't get me wrong, he's a goddamn genius when it comes to dribbling - all the ball retention of Dembele, without the physicality. But that's his one major skill. Eriksen is far more rounded as a playmaker.

If this is true, *if* we are interested in Isco (which is highly unlikely)...it's not to directly replace Eriksen.

Or a negotiation tactic with eriksen, sign, don't sign, we have a replacement lined up.

I certainly hope so.

They're not similar at all, though. Isco is the most frustratingly selfish dribbler in existence, and he's on record as saying that he won't change his playing style despite public criticism.

Don't get me wrong, he's a goddamn genius when it comes to dribbling - all the ball retention of Dembele, without the physicality. But that's his one major skill. Eriksen is far more rounded as a playmaker.

If this is true, *if* we are interested in Isco (which is highly unlikely)...it's not to directly replace Eriksen.

Ive only ever seen Isco playing centrally behind the strikers. Same style or not, he would be stepping on Eriksens toes if they were both in the squad. Who else do you see him replacing?

There are a number of Wolves players who could be good signings. I think Doherty has been excellent for them this season and the last Doherty we had was a club hero, so this could be the second coming.

I'm a big fan. Only concern is how he would do in a 442 as opposed to having full license as a wing back.

Emirates Marketing Project manager Pep Guardiola wants to sign Real Madrid'sSpain midfielder Isco, 26, in the summer. Initial contact has been made between the English champions and the player. (As - in Spanish)

Arsenal want to sign £45m-rated Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, but face competition from Tottenham and Chelsea. The 23-year-old Ivory Coast international has scored 12 goals for the Ligue 1 club this season. (L'Equipe via Daily Star)

Liverpool target Adrien Rabiot, the 23-year-old France midfielder, will not sign a new contract with Paris St-Germain. (Yahoo - in French)

Isco - Real want £100m+ from City lol

That means £70m + a backhander (loan) of £30m from an Abu Darbi bank, to get around FFP again

Last edited:
Rabiot has turned down a new contract at PSG and his agent/mother has just said he's leaving. Don't hold your breath though, there's probably a 95% chance he's going to Barca.

they may want to sell in January rather than wait for him to walk away on a free in the summer, we have done deals recently with them and we have his national teams captain in Lloris and their midfield engine room in Sissoko already here - could be a goer...

Rabiot has turned down a new contract at PSG and his agent/mother has just said he's leaving. Don't hold your breath though, there's probably a 95% chance he's going to Barca.

He's said he's leaving multiple times over the last few years. Why does he want to leave anyway? Gets regular game time doesn't he, I remember he was trusted to start against Real last season and scored.

He's said he's leaving multiple times over the last few years. Why does he want to leave anyway? Gets regular game time doesn't he, I remember he was trusted to start against Real last season and scored.

They have benched him now permanently ..

He's already stated he's not going anywhere for less than 170K/wk, and we aren't big enough for him ..

They have benched him now permanently ..

He's already stated he's not going anywhere for less than 170K/wk, and we aren't big enough for him ..

With an attitude like that and his world cup antics is he really worth the bother anyway?

Back