• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I liked this one.

mCIrvCp.jpg

I like it as well. I'm in row 6 and was really concerned about being so low down but with the rake on that stand I'm happy at the elevation/sight line, just over the crossbar. Now as long as the rain doesn't blow back in my face I'll be an extremely happy bunny.

Cheers Mr Levy!

gonad*s.gif

Last edited:
Words and pictures don't do it justice, it's fudging immense in there. Smallest "big" stadium I've ever been in, compact but plenty of room and so close to the pitch, it shouldn't have any issues with atmosphere.

Beer and food options were good, with 3,000 fans at a time for these events it was fine, fudge knows what it'll be like in that stand with 17,000 in there.

Loved every minute of it today, £4 a pint was spot on for a bloody stadium, was half tinkled by the time I left. Exciting times ahead.

Prices are reasonable (OK not cans in a black plastic bag from Wembley High Road type reasonable) but not Wembley Stadium rip off levels. And they do a non alcohilic beer for those that have to drive from afar :)

DuiPtf3XQAEnkel.jpg

4.00 pounds for a pint seems pretty reasonable. I pay more than that for a beer at TFC games in Toronto.

Levy's going to sneak in and move the decimal point overnight, though. :p

Last edited:
just love the fact that we have nailed the build! absolutely nailed it!

When arsenal moved they really knew that there were getting stitched up with an identikit build with nothing unique about it, moved away from Highbury and are now stuck for a lifetime with a smaller bricky stadium.

Out stadium is at the lane, looks like a modern version of it ... really unique and will dominate the stadiums that are trying create something special for many many years to come.

West hams is a shambles, Arsenals is so distant, Liverpools looks disjointed, Chelseas build is miles away if at all.

All we need now is full investment in the team and we have possibly the best club in the land moving forward

They initially wanted to build a brand new larger version of highbury but couldnt afford it, so ended up with that bog standard benfica copy.

Even going with that cheap design, it got shelved as they ran out of money and then they had their pants pulled down by emirates airways in order to get the money required to finish it.

The funniest thing is you'll struggle to find a goon who doesnt genuinely think the emirates is some supreme stadium and the best in the world.

All the clams can say about NWHL is where's the empty trophy room gona be. Total dumb fudges dont seem to realise that 20 plus major titles wont result in an empty trophy cabinet.

Cowlin's video gives you a good look around (he might need to re-edit it)

The future is bright! That south stand is something else. The view from the top looks amazing! The stadium is so well lit as well.

Chuffed for Chris, looked liked he'd popped some pills, pure euphoria for him, after staring at the outside for a year and a half. I think I've watched more or less everyone of his reports. Happy Days.

Will this stadium catapult us to another level? Without a doubt.

Seriously, corners and throw ins, how are they going to be taken?
I agree that we have some slope/distance issues... having the fancy retractable mechanism AND having the stands so close, there is very little run off area for the players when they sprint towards the edge of the pitch.

Might be fine, but I can imagine quite a lot of players speeding off the turf and trying to hurdle the barriers and photographers to skid and land in a tangle of concrete and advertising.

Who was it that did their ankle last year, was it Jan? Or Winks? Someone jumped the water bottles by Poch and injured themselves and was out for weeks.

Other than that, it it is flipping fantastic in every respect.

And yes, a pint of beer is often £5 or £6 in a pub.

I agree that we have some slope/distance issues... having the fancy retractable mechanism AND having the stands so close, there is very little run off area for the players when they sprint towards the edge of the pitch.

Might be fine, but I can imagine quite a lot of players speeding off the turf and trying to hurdle the barriers and photographers to skid and land in a tangle of concrete and advertising.

Who was it that did their ankle last year, was it Jan? Or Winks? Someone jumped the water bottles by Poch and injured themselves and was out for weeks.

Other than that, it it is flipping fantastic in every respect.

And yes, a pint of beer is often £5 or £6 in a pub.

Was winks at Burnley

We have as much space, if not more at the NWHL as we had at the old I’d say

Back