• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Best manager we have had since KB, he has done wonders for us competing against the finacially doped clubs like he has done. I really hope that he wins a trophy this year and gets that monkey off his back.

And some of our own delusional "fans"

And yet when we lost against the Goons there were some muppets on here suggesting that he was not a winner and that he has taken us as far as he can

Bit like the blokes next to me yesterday, constantly complaining about him not starting with our strongest 11, not making substitutions, it being his fault that we weren't going to beat a sh!t Burnley team......

And then!

By which time they'd fvcked off :D

And yet when we lost against the Goons there were some muppets on here suggesting that he was not a winner and that he has taken us as far as he can

People are entitled to their opinions. I'm sure about what mine is - when he's backed with the squad he deserves, he's going to end up winning many, many things.

Question is whether we end up backing him or some other club does. I'm not as sure on that, and I suspect he won't be.

I do not think i want to get involved with the same discussion that some will not let go, so i do not think he was not backed like some no matter what Poch has said which they have ignored.

Fair enough. However I don’t think Poch is the type to complain even if he feels he isn’t backed, he’s not Mourinho. As Roy Keane said today he just gets on with it. He also said in the summer that the club had to be “brave”. Which to me meant we needed to sign players and get business done earlier than we typically do. I don’t think being brave meant make no signings. That also can’t be ignored imo.

Fair enough. However I don’t think Poch is the type to complain even if he feels he isn’t backed, he’s not Mourinho. As Roy Keane said today he just gets on with it. He also said in the summer that the club had to be “brave”. Which to me meant we needed to sign players and get business done earlier than we typically do. I don’t think being brave meant make no signings. That also can’t be ignored imo.

So because SOME fans made their minds up that what Poch meant by saying " brave" he meant we should/needed to sign players that is 100% fact? That is despite he has denied that is what he meant, as i said in my earlier post "I do not think i want to get involved with the same discussion that some will not let go".

So because SOME fans made their minds up that what Poch meant by saying " brave" he meant we should/needed to sign players that is 400% fact? That is despite he has denied that is what he meant, as i said in my earlier post "I do not think i want to get involved with the same discussion that some will not let go".

Well in football people don’t always spell out what they mean and sometimes we have to read between the lines and make up our own minds. If we only talked about facts then the forum would only have about 3 pages in total.

But again, I honestly don’t think being brave translates to sign no one please. I want Poch to stay and I don’t think he will stick around if the summer window becomes a regular occurrence. Not saying it will but only time will tell.

Well in football people don’t always spell out what they mean and sometimes we have to read between the lines and make up our own minds. If we only talked about facts then the forum would only have about 3 pages in total.

But again, I honestly don’t think being brave translates to sign no one please. I want Poch to stay and I don’t think he will stick around if the summer window becomes a regular occurrence. Not saying it will but only time will tell.

We will have to agree to disagree then. Poch will leave one day for sure but it will not be because SOME fans think Levy has not backed him. So far at least.

Back