• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

1.45 and still sitting on a not moving train. "One from Cambridge/Stansted to London screwed.
Better be good if/when we eventually get there!

Edit - wrong thread.

Last edited:
1.45 and still sitting on a not moving train. "One from Cambridge/Stansted to London screwed.
Better be good if/when we eventually get there!

Hope you don't miss the early goal - and please GHod it'll be one for us.

I had to dip out due to the old boy having issues - oh well, time to dip my toe in the water, and wrap myself round some cheese & wine

So, who from this site is going to New WHL tomorrow? I am not.

Please photograph some different stuff, not the things we've seen before.

If it was a restaurant...a hotel...a bar...a nightclub..an effing super yacht...I'd be thinking it's the nuts

BUT it's my effing football teams stadium FOREVER

It's the gonad*S.

There is a Spurs store there and The Blue Coats is a good place for quality beer. You should try it sometime. And yeah, you can also take a look at that shiny new stadium still being built.

I live a few miles down the road mate ;)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

DuiO7UQXcAAo2Kd.jpg

Have a good day you lads who are testing it today.

I hope it goes well and you don’t find any showstoppers!

Very envious. I’ve been following the build pretty closely since January in ssc.

Enjoyed Cowlins update yesterday, as it was good to the public thoroughfare right next to the west stand is now open to all.

Back