• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think that he's more interested in regaining sovereignty over his custard?

I dunno mate! It's difficult trying to decipher the lads true intentions regarding his custard empire.

On a personal note I just hope we place c0£k in Burnley ass and give it a right good pumping! We need to burst at the exact moment when Sean Dyche does a face palm after Sissoko hat trick!

I want us to pump them so hard that when Seany boy does his post match interviews he sounds like Joe Pasquale...

But I'm not just vindictive towards Burnley, I would have us pump the footballing fraternity forever more and see proper reward for renewed efforts!

I dunno mate! It's difficult trying to decipher the lads true intentions regarding his custard empire.

On a personal note I just hope we place c0£k in Burnley ass and give it a right good pumping! We need to burst at the exact moment when Sean Dyche does a face palm after Sissoko hat trick!

I want us to pump them so hard that when Seany boy does his post match interviews he sounds like Joe Pasquale...

But I'm not just vindictive towards Burnley, I would have us pump the footballing fraternity forever more and see proper reward for renewed efforts!
A lot of repressed sexual aggression in that post!

2hrd85h.jpg

Games coming thick and fast, so we will definitely see some rotation.

I guess that Davies, Dier and Moura will come in compared to tuesday.

Lineup:

Lloris - KWP, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies - Dier, Sissoko - Son, Eriksen, Moura - Kane

oaqdea.jpg

4zujon.jpg

2ekj95j.jpg

20fv5.jpg

20fv5.jpg
Taking no chances, I see. Full custard, badgers, and whatshisface.

After the erection inducing draw with Barcelona which allowed us to progress to the CL Round of 16, we have to bring the positive feeling to the league matches. We have to continue our winning form in the league to stay in the top 4 race. We have an excellent record against Burnley, winning 5 and drawing 3 of our last 8 matches against them in all competitions. Let's hope we will make use of the good record to get another win against Burnley in this match. To do that, we have to be ruthless and clinical in front of goal. We cannot be wasting at least 5 easy goal scoring chances every match !

We have yet to score more than 3 goals in any matches this season. Wish we can do that against Burnley in this match. Kane has not been at his best this season but has still has scored 9 league matches so far. Kane has not scored a hattrick in any matches since getting back-to-back hattricks against Burnley and Southampton in December last year. Let's hope Kane can get a hattrick against Burnley this time as well. Others like Eriksen, Alli, Lamela, Moura and Son can do their part to help us score as well. Both Lamela and Moura deserves to start this match after their positive impact from the bench against Barcelona.

Our midfield have been in good form recently. We have missed Wanyama and Dembele who are still out injured. But Dier, Sissoko and Winks have done well playing in midfield. Since Winks played against Barcelona, will prefer Dier to start with Sissoko in this match. It is good to see Sissoko improving by each match. He still needs to improve his finishing but his hard work and runs have really helped us recently. Hope Sissoko will continue his good form and help us control the midfield.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet against Leicester last week. But we should be keeping more clean sheets like that. We seem to be conceding too many goals early or late in the matches. We should be fully alert for whole match. Hope Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld will help us to keep another clean sheet in this match. It will be really disappointing if we don't stop Burnley from scoring in this match.

Top 4 race seem like will be very tight this season. We have no choice but to continue winning to stay in the top 4 race. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Burnley and move closer to the top of the league.

Everybody dance now!

We have suffered too many injury problems this season. Wish we can have all our best players fully fit soon. We have not get a big win this season. Wish we can do that against Burnley. They won't make it easy for us of course. We need to be clinical in front of goal and make use of all the chances we get. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a comfortable win over Burnley.

Back