• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, both have been ruled out along with Foyth, Aurier, Wanyama and Dembele.

All six are at different stages of their rehab and will be back at varying time frames, however all should be available before the end of the month.

I thought Pochettino said in pre match conference that both could be available.

I think you meant: The young lady with slippery surfaces at the top of the thread has an important message about the dangers of eating custard

I wonder who'll start vs Arsenal next week? I suspect that will inform Poch's team here (i think he'll definitely be playing with a team to win vs Arsenal..)
I would hope he is prioritising the league games tbh Just because its Arsenal shouldnt mean he changes his thoughts in terms of how he uses his players for that Cup IMO. Id imagine that Emery wouldnt be playing a first choice XI for that game either.....

I would hope he is prioritising the league games tbh Just because its Arsenal shouldnt mean he changes his thoughts in terms of how he uses his players for that Cup IMO. Id imagine that Emery wouldnt be playing a first choice XI for that game either.....
Think he’ll treat it like a league game personally, prob 3/4 changes for the fresh legs, but we won’t be seeing the likes of Skipp play.

what's your analysis?

This is highly intriguing as he says Foyth, Sanchez and Trippier all have a chance.

I didnt realise they were all on the brink of returning, with aurier no doubt not far behind - the team news on the OS should have stated all this.

I wouldnt expect any of them to start however and indeed they may struggle to make the bench given the quality already available.

But it would be a major boost to be able to rest both Toby and Jan against the clams on Wednesday, by going with a pairing of Foyth and Sanchez.

I really want us to beat Arsenal on Wednesday but tomorrow is a big game to keep the pressure up on the top two
It's a difficult one to weigh up for Poch

I’d go Rose, Jan and Lamela for the goons, so their replacements all start against Burnley for me. I’d also start Winks v the Goons so maybe he’d be on the bench on Sat.

Our squad, despite popular opinion, is very good and we should be able to rotate a few without dropping the standard too much. That’s even with, Sanchez, Dembele, Wanyama, Trippier and Aurier all out injured.

I think you meant: The young lady with slippery surfaces at the top of the thread has an important message about the dangers of eating custard

Eitherway, there appears to be a health and safety issue. The last few OMTs have all contained photos of women who have had accidents carrying custard. Thank GHod a photographer was present to alert us to this danger.

Eitherway, there appears to be a health and safety issue. The last few OMTs have all contained photos of women who have had accidents carrying custard. Thank GHod a photographer was present to alert us to this danger.

Probably one of those ambulance chasing insurance types, hangs around outside the custard factory.

Back