• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Talk S**t wind up.

Stopped listening a while back too. The obvious windup antics are just boring and tedious, with zero entertainment value unless you like reading the Sun.

Brazil is awful in the morning too. Absolute ‘proper football man’ dinosaur. (Mental Health - ‘just man up’, kind of brick)

I like H&J though.
H & J are very good...the rest I don't even know exist.

I have a soft spot for Porky Parry...he such a basket case I think it's funny.

I used to quite enjoy Collymore, even though he was constantly on one and up his own ass.

However, he was black and opinionated, so they had to get rid of him....

Paul Hawksbee is a very good guy and has a great sense of humour, he needs it following Spurs.

I had a beer with him a few years back, after one of the Spurs Show podcast Xmas specials.

Top guy, had a good chuckle about a mutual friend who now works for TS too (reporter though, not a nob-head shock jock)

We finished second in the group of death.
That's the bottom line.
We only have control over the 6 episodes of 90mins of football we play, nothing more, nothing less.
Talkbrick can fudge off. If people choose to waste their hearing on that, it's their choice. There are plenty of new bands, audiobooks or podcasts with interesting content instead.
clams.

Any balanced or reasonable article on football would be extolling the virtues of our system and the performance of our coaching staff and players.

If you read any piece of football journalism which focuses on anything other than how awesome we are it’s biased against us.

There isn’t a single story in football worth reporting other than us.

I’m far from an avid listener but Clive Allen and Sherwood seemed to be on the payroll as spurs ‘insiders’.

Sherwood might well be the last of the dinosaurs.

Any balanced or reasonable article on football would be extolling the virtues of our system and the performance of our coaching staff and players.

If you read any piece of football journalism which focuses on anything other than how awesome we are it’s biased against us.

There isn’t a single story in football worth reporting other than us.

I don’t think negative press is something we should get obsessed with either of that is where you are coming from?

I am sure we are picking up lots of fans who will stick with us through thick and thin because of Pochettino and the fact the club revel in what he has done for us.

Is Scaramanga the board equivalent of Adrian Durham? When he bitches about Sissoko one of you lot always rises to the bait? Are you on some site traffic related bonus then Scara?

It's The Sun on radio. Designed to wind up and get gullible fans calling in for 13p per minute. It USED to be a good balanced station. Now listening to the adverts they celebrate Brazil's drinking and think that a carry on Oooer missus slant is acceptable in 2018

It's The Sun on radio. Designed to wind up and get gullible fans calling in for 13p per minute. It USED to be a good balanced station. Now listening to the adverts they celebrate Brazil's drinking and think that a carry on Oooer missus slant is acceptable in 2018

Yeah comedy has moved on, it's now all about menstrual cycles, loving chocolate and how blokes are useless, thank GHod we've got rid of sexism.

unpopular opinion but we only drew against them. A better Barca team would have beaten us. if we really want to make something, we have to be more ruthless in the CL. We need to start thinking like a big club. It shouldnt be a big deal that we beat the likes of Chelsea or qualified for the last 16. It should be the norm, we should celebrate it and move on. I feel however, fans are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

We all got excited because we thought we were pretty much out, with a bit of luck we got through.

unpopular opinion but we only drew against them. A better Barca team would have beaten us. if we really want to make something, we have to be more ruthless in the CL. We need to start thinking like a big club. It shouldnt be a big deal that we beat the likes of Chelsea or qualified for the last 16. It should be the norm, we should celebrate it and move on. I feel however, fans are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

We all got excited because we thought we were pretty much out, with a bit of luck we got through.

I largely agree with your sentiments, but i'm not sure we really as fans are "getting ahead of ourselves". More importantly, neither are the players: i haven't seen yet any parties in the changing rooms Arsenal style after the result...(hopes and prays there aren't any knocking about on Twitter etc..)

I hope they players arent thats for sure! you see fans on twitter, radio etc thinking we are world beaters. Saying things like we have had injuries, no stadium etc but 3rd, yes its great for now but the season isn't over yet. we haven't achieved anything.

Lets be honest, this season we haven't performed well in most games , Utd second half, Chelsea, Inter and Barca are the only games where we have looked good. Chelsea for 90 minutes I cant think of other games where we have performed to our capabilities. We have got the results and not played particularly well.

You know what some Spurs fans are like, a bit of a poor result and we are in crisis again.

We have got lots of quality and i so hope we can achieve something this season, i feel the players and the fans deserve it. Our league chances are over, we missed that boat in the Leicester season. Lets aim for the for a top 4 finish and a cup.

Back