• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Talk S**t wind up.

We are Tottenham

Kasey Keller
Durham and Goff taking the P out of spurs fans after the Barca game as,we only drew against their b team and it was nothing special in what happened.
I thought it was disgusting how they slagged off the club and the fans.
it,s not the teams fault Barca put out some reserve players! if we were to go on and win the CL no doubt Goff and Durham would say we had a free pass against Barca on Tuesday.
Oh yeah and we got lucky with Inter PSV game as well. That's ridiculous and hypothetical because what ever the outcome at the end of the day it is the results that count.
We may have very well beaten a full barca side but that's hypothetical and they may not have been that fit. But that's hypothetical as well isn't it! The only hypothetical situation that counts in the eyes of Durham and Goffy is that a full Barca side would have beaten us and Inter should have won.
I do agree with them we may have got through more easily if we had brought in more players at the beginning of the season..but…..you cant take anything away from our players at the way they have clawed their way back into this tournament.

CoySpurs...

We made it harder on ourselves than it should have been but, far from being the bottle jobs that tabloid journalists like these pricks keep calling us, we kept going and scored late goals in our last three games when we needed them and knew we needed them. That says a lot about mentality.

You get a lot of these pricks, and Durham is maybe the biggest one, sitting on the sidelines calling “bottlejob” any time a team loses without understanding what it means.

As for this flimflam, yes we played a weakened team, they had little to play for but it still isn’t easy. It’s a hostile environment and we were under pressure once we conceded. I think some fans are going a bit overboard but we deserve a lot of credit for the other night and the last three games.

I can’t wait till we win something and ram it down that clam’s throat.

Your reaction is what they are looking for!!! You’d have more fun joining a goon forum and declaring yourself as a Spurs fan, as at least you’d know your reaction isn’t finding their existence!
I have never looked at a goonner forum :cool:...I won,t start now.
All though Durham is a wind up I think he really believes in what he says...

Your reaction is what they are looking for!!! You’d have more fun joining a goon forum and declaring yourself as a Spurs fan, as at least you’d know your reaction isn’t finding their existence!

Or even funding it, it's just bait to get mugs to ring up at £3 a minute for the privilege of being laugh at.

I heard this yesterday morning driving to work.

I had as little trouble seeing through their non analysis than I did through the windscreen.

I turned over to BBC Surrey radio, two seconds before turning the fudging thing off.

I was just listening to The Guardain podcast and Paulo Gooner Bandidni spoke several times about how it was only Bacra's b-team and that there were debutants and green players who aren't superhuman 'just because they wear a barcelona shirt'. These twunts don't like the fact that we can perform and progress.

you always know the rhetoric is going to be some way of demeaning anything we have done. We beat Chelski and it was because they had an off day. We lose to Liverpool bit its because they are immense. We beat Man U at home 3-0 and again its because they are bad. It goes on an on.

So Barca had a somewhat B team. What about our injuries? no Trippier, no Aurier, no Sanchez, no Wanyama, no Dembele, etc. You could argue that we had 3-4 possible starters out. But that is what a squad is for.

We get praise from some quarters but not a lot. I suppose we will just have to keep showing them what we have. Even when they talk about the title race they discount us out the gate. But somehow Chelsea are still involved? I cannot work that one out myself.

Over the next 8 games we have a pretty decent run. And Liverpool and Chelski play each other. Its not weird thinking that after the first week of Jan we could be within 3 or 2 points of the top. But I am sure we will still be discounted.

Its not just Talk brick though is it. Its the reporting in the papers as well and the punditry on the TV. It does not get to me though. After so many years of supporting our team you get used to it.

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. You can only beat what's in front of you. Had we beaten them 5-0 it would've been the same. Had we beaten their full strength team it would be because barca was already qualified. Had we beaten them in the knockout stages it was because Messi was out of form etc.

Bottom line is, it doesn't matter what people think of us. Let them underestimate us as much as they like for all I care. It only benefits us. :)

Its not just Talk brick though is it. Its the reporting in the papers as well and the punditry on the TV. It does not get to me though. After so many years of supporting our team you get used to it.
Funny thing is all teams fans think the media is against them and sucks up to other teams. Plenty of other teams fans’ think we are one of the media darlings and suck up to Poch even though he has won nothing.

As for Talk brick it’s called that for a reason, and why anyone bothers to listen to it then complain when they chat nonsense is beyond me. You know they’re all just there to stir things up and talk nonsense....

Last edited:

There is a reason they are on Spurs/Arsenal/Liverpool al the time, the fans bite without fail every. Single. Time - it’s actually embarrassing listening to fans phone up.

Why do people get wound up with what he says?

He doesn’t even believe half the brick.

If no one reacted or called in, there'd be no listeners. So they just set out to rile people up and over-react. That's what much of today's media has reduced itself to.

Spurs are vulnerable since they haven't won a title or trophy for a while and taking the p*ss out of them not only gets their fans reacting, it also meets with the approval of larger fan bases like Liverpool's or ManU's or Arsenal's. ESPN do it all the time over here.

About three years ago, a chunk of ice blew off the roof of a truck and crunched the windscreen of my car. Which happened to have the radio antenna embedded within it. Sadly, the repair shop couldn't lay hands on a similar piece of glass so I got a replacement without the embedded antenna. Radio reception was limited to FM stations and I couldn't get clear reception of the sports talk radio station on the AM dial.

Haven't listened to it since and haven't missed it one iota. Much more relaxed about sports since, only concerning myself about what I've actually seen with my own eyes, not what some crackpot radio jock thinks.

Stopped listening a while back too. The obvious windup antics are just boring and tedious, with zero entertainment value unless you like reading the Sun.

Brazil is awful in the morning too. Absolute ‘proper football man’ dinosaur. (Mental Health - ‘just man up’, kind of brick)

I like H&J though.

Back