• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CL Round of 16 Draw: Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Bayern or Real are doing that well in their leagues this year....but Porto surely has to be the best draw surely.

Dortmund are flying, whilst Juve and PSG have strength throughout - not sure that we'd want either of those three

Neither Bayern or Real are doing that well in their leagues this year....but Porto surely has to be the best draw surely.

Dortmund are flying, whilst Juve and PSG have strength throughout - not sure that we'd want either of those three
Completely agree.

Bayern are a bit brick atm. I want them. Plus it would be nice to knock them out, compared to the gooners, who consistently lost 5-1 :D

We always get the most rock hard draw.

So it’ll be a Madrid & Juve combined XI in the first leg probably played away in China two hours before we have a league game. In Scotland.

The home leg will be switched to the Emirates with Spurs fans banned, as we take on Dortmund & Bayern - who are allowed unlimited subs.

However, we have Sissoko so will win both legs. Easily.

fdp3yw1p5x321.png

I'm not worried who we draw. We should be confident of beating any opponent on our day, home or away.

Stands us in good stead for two-legged ties.

I'm not worried who we draw. We should be confident of beating any opponent on our day, home or away.

Stands us in good stead for two-legged ties.
Im not confident of beating Real Madrid (over two legs when it matters, I know we did in Group stage), Emirates Marketing Project or Barca. The rest are fair game for me, and I wouldnt mind another crack at Juve even with Ronaldo....

Form just now doesn't matter, there's two months until the games are played, a lot can happen in that time.
Take whe we get, be thankful we're still in it and plan to beat them.

Exactly this.

Also Real Madrid have shown that form is irrelevant, all that matters is how you play in the 180 mins of each knockout round.

Great to be there though. These boys keep saying how they are ambitious, well now they have a chance on the highest stage to show what they can do!

COYS!!!

Exactly this.

Also Real Madrid have shown that form is irrelevant, all that matters is how you play in the 180 mins of each knockout round.

Great to be there though. These boys keep saying how they are ambitious, well now they have a chance on the highest stage to show what they can do!

COYS!!!

Look at last year, pumped RM in the group, we topped the group, RM go on to win it we get fudged over by Juve.
It doesn't really start until February.

I would take anybody except PSG , that would be seriously difficult. They were too good for the victims and they seem to be getting better .Could be their year.
Juve and Real would be a bit boring and difficult too, anyone else I'm ok with.
Must avoid PSG though, too much quality in that front three !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back