• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joke of a referee gave Arthur a freekick everytime the wind blew him over. He gave us plenty, but some of the freekicks given to Arthur were a joke.

Epic performance. Fully deserved the win. It was our strongest team against some of their back ups, but we have just turned up to the Nou Camp and asserted our brand of football onto them. So even if we play them full strength, I think we’d stand an even chance.

Do not under estimate what we have just done. That was a brilliant performance that deserved at least a 2 goal win.
Our strongest team on the night but without Dier, Dembele, Sanchez, Aurier, Davies, Foyth, Wanyama.

Edit: and Trippier.

Would I be right in saying we are now the first team since Saudi Sportswashing Machine to qualify after only picking up one point from the first 3 matches, or was that just British teams?

Looking back on the highlights, we should have won that 4 or 5 - 1. Not to mention the stonewall pen denial.

Incredible effort to pull it out of the fire and thanks to PSV but boy, let's add being clinical to being dogged and resolute eh?

Bit of niggling clamishness wouldn't hurt in the round of 16 either. Step forward Dele and Lamela.

COYS!

And to all those people that say we are bottlers...one point from three, came in to the match tonight needing a result to qualify..we got that result!! Good times! Oh and thank you to PSV. Without them, we would just have a good draw, now we have continued CL.

Anyone know which player got Messi's shirt?

I'm just watching the game again and here's my summary;

We started strongly which so often sets the tone for that half. After the KWP mistake we got well and truly punished by pace. Then we responded immediately with good chances (Son x 2) and effective pressing, which on a pitch that size is formidable.

Second half was all ours. The quality of our football, possession, defending and good chances we created was simply excellent. Coutinho also had his chances, hitting the post twice. Clear penalty on Kane is right in front of the ref.

Incredible support struck me from the second viewing. No man if the match, just a great team performance to come back at Camp Nou. Specials nods to Lamela, KWP, Rose Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Moura and Kane.

Barca are lucky we didn't batter them 1-4

If we let Toby go we're stupid. He's top class.

gettyimages-1071851520.jpg

Lamela did a great job as usual when he comes on as a sub.

Kyle-Walker-Peters.jpg

Poch gave KWP some private words after subbing him in the second half. I actually think he showed great mental strength, let alone ability in overcoming his early mistake.

Anyone know which player got Messi's shirt?

I'm just watching the game again and here's my summary;

We started strongly which so often sets the tone for that half. After the KWP mistake we got well and truly punished by pace. Then we responded immediately with good chances (Son x 2) and effective pressing, which on a pitch that size is formidable.

Second half was all ours. The quality of our football, possession, defending and good chances we created was simply excellent. Coutinho also had his chances, hitting the post twice. Clear penalty on Kane is right in front of the ref.

Incredible support struck me from the second viewing. No man if the match, just a great team performance to come back at Camp Nou. Specials nods to Lamela, KWP, Rose Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Moura and Kane.

Barca are lucky we didn't batter them 1-4

If we let Toby go we're stupid. He's top class.

Absolutely. even worse if we did and he went to United.

I am resigned to him leaving in the summer, but if so, it MUST be abroad

Absolutely. even worse if we did and he went to United.

I am resigned to him leaving in the summer, but if so, it MUST be abroad

It will be a serious loss if Toby goes. His attitude continues to be great - head down and getting on with it.

His hair is still a disgrace though. :p

Back