• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 academy graduates and two kids we picked up in their teens from the lower leagues in the first x1 got a result at the Nou Camp and a team with no interest in the competition got an away draw for their pride. A good night for football all round.

Epic performance. Fully deserved the win. It was our strongest team against some of their back ups, but we have just turned up to the Nou Camp and asserted our brand of football onto them. So even if we play them full strength, I think we’d stand an even chance.

Do not under estimate what we have just done. That was a brilliant performance that deserved at least a 2 goal win.

My views on 2 tone scarves are well documented but if they are selling them outside the new WHL in the next round I might just get involved with a Spurs PSV one.

A team of heroes I would say, but shout outs to Rose, Sissoko and Winks. Lamela and Moura also had a terrific impact off the bench, and the Belgians probably deserve credit for the fact that they didn’t stand out too much. But really, a whole team performance. Winks getting back to his best, Rose with one of his best performances for us, and Sissoko with an engine that moved us up field so often - we play a tempo that eventually grinds the opposition down and he is a big part of it by getting them to run backwards.

Back