• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That result should boost the fiances too, with the new stadium etc its important. That's how many more zillions from CL? Maybe £20m extra in MP's kitty?

Berbs just quoted Ric Flair “to be the man you have to beat the man” lol

giphy.gif

What a fudging performance. Ok Barca weren’t on top of their game but we were very very good particularly after the early body blow.

Danny Rose was particularly outstanding I thought despite his miss. Best game in a while and MOTM for me. Lamela found a lot of space in the right places when he came on and Poch also got it right.

fudging buzzing.

Embarrassed by the usual negativity at half time with posters complaining that we didn't finish every chance yet their half chances merited goals.

Why do some even bother

Thought ref had a poor game today, although I kind of expected as much when playing in Camp Nou. Vermalen should have been given at least a yellow for Eriksen tackle, Moura should have had a penalty and other non fouls awarded against our players. Yep generally poor.

Thought ref had a poor game today, although I kind of expected as much when playing in Camp Nou. Vermalen should have been given at least a yellow for Eriksen tackle, Moura should have had a penalty and other non fouls awarded against our players. Yep generally poor.

Kane too, you can't shove a player in the back as they are taking a shot.

Vermaelen should have been off, you won't see a more textbook red card tackle.

They bought the ref and still couldn't beat us.

Back