• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Quotes? Evidence? Nah. fudging baseless speculation.

I'll wait for the announcement thank you very much.

Some of the evidence is in this photo:
1544516009153_1544516002247_0_1544515784623-170296434.png

Announcement is due this week, so they prob have some info on it otherwise they’ll look like complete macarons if it turns out to be not true in a couple of days time.

In a way I find it encouraging, if correct, the only thing stopping the test events is the police staffing over new year. No mention of safety wiring etc. As the photos show and the club have been saying, the stadium is basically ready it’s just crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s.

Quotes? Evidence? Nah. fudging baseless speculation.

I'll wait for the announcement thank you very much.
Just seen this comment on COYS:

'As the story says itself it's pure speculation based on a photo of some post-it notes , the entire process of certification is run by the Local Council and Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA) in conjunction with the club, only as each series of tests is passed can the next set be confirmed .... the club cannot in good conscience give advanced dates until the first event has concluded successfully.'

Even so, if the final test event does go ahead on January 6 isn't that already leaving it extremely tight? Would leave just seven days to rearrange the United fixture if the certificate is not forthcoming.

Just seen this comment on COYS:

'As the story says itself it's pure speculation based on a photo of some post-it notes , the entire process of certification is run by the Local Council and Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA) in conjunction with the club, only as each series of tests is passed can the next set be confirmed .... the club cannot in good conscience give advanced dates until the first event has concluded successfully.'

Even so, if the final test event does go ahead on January 6 isn't that already leaving it extremely tight? Would leave just seven days to rearrange the United fixture if the certificate is not forthcoming.

They wouldn’t take the risk on United
It’s a huge gamble

They wouldn’t take the risk on United
It’s a huge gamble

I suspect this new familiarisation event is the mitigation for this, almost like a pre-test event that tests stadium cards, toilets etc etc
That gives them 2 weeks before the next test event to resolve any of those issues

30th and 6th should have less risks then especially if safety certificates have been issued.

No way will we wait for test event completion and ticked and then say we are ready to open as that would then leave a mothballed stadium for 1-2months whilst paying wembley costs and rath of supporters

I suspect this new familiarisation event is the mitigation for this, almost like a pre-test event that tests stadium cards, toilets etc etc
That gives them 2 weeks before the next test event to resolve any of those issues

30th and 6th should have less risks then especially if safety certificates have been issued.

No way will we wait for test event completion and ticked and then say we are ready to open as that would then leave a mothballed stadium for 1-2months whilst paying wembley costs and rath of supporters

Isn’t the issue staffing availability for the dates they chosen though???

Tottenham had scheduled test events for successive Sundays on December 30 and January 6 but the first date is proving problematic because of a shortage of staff and police resources in the build-up to the new year. The London derby between Crystal Palace and Chelsea taking place that day is already stretching Metropolitan Police and it is understood that Tottenham have altered their plans.

Why would police resources be an issue? It won't be a game against a rival and our board don't need protection from fans climbing up to their box (at least yet)

Why would police resources be an issue? It won't be a game against a rival and our board don't need protection from fans climbing up to their box (at least yet)

Won’t it be a test event for the police too?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro

Get those adverts back up, tell the advertising commission where to poke it, presumption clearly works both ways! I hope Levys working on a lovely reply that might get leaked!

Since runners up play at home in the first leg we have until mid February. Matches to be played on one these dates: 12/13/19/20 February.

Vertonghen tweeted that champions league football at the lane

May be a offhand comment, however suspect players have been told when the first game is going to be

Vertonghen tweeted that champions league football at the lane

May be a offhand comment, however suspect players have been told when the first game is going to be
Can we all sue him if it doesn’t happen..i’ll settle out of court for two weeks of his wages as compensation for another Wembley trip...

Back