• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn’t say I’m expecting us to win this us but I believe we always thrive when people don’t expect much from us. It’s when we are on a roll and people expect us to win when we don’t perform well. For that reason I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a result. Let’s face it, no one outside of the club/our fan base expects us to get through so it’s a free swing.

I believe I called this....sort of.

What a result and what a performance.

Good point Berbs.

he gets plenty of stick when he gets them wrong, but well done Pochettino, got the subs right tonight. Sent on all the atackers and went for it

Think our fans in the Camp Nou went a bit early with the ''we're thru' celebrations.

Imagine if Inter had scored after....jeez ..reminded forever.

Think our fans in the Camp Nou went a bit early with the ''we're thru' celebrations.

Imagine if Inter had scored after....jeez ..reminded forever.

I think there was a delay on TV coverage, there were definitely nervous minutes between the final whistle and confirmation of Inter bottling it

Jake Humphrey Asking Berba what did winning a cup do for you at Spurs?

I’ll give you the answer - fudge all as he refused to play until he got his move to United. Being in this competition has a much bigger impact on bonuses and development for the players.

Quote of the night and really good to see how much he still loves Spurs.

...and his humility. Intelligent bloke. He's just saying how this side is better than the one he and JJ played in. But the irony is they won a trophy. Now this team needs to.

Back