• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would, right now, take both half-time scores as full-time score.
I know, genius comments, awards an accolades this way please...

Come on Tottenham, we can do this. We are creating clear openings, one or two of those is going to lead to a goal. Just need to get a bit tighter at the back.

But, Dier for KWP after 60 mins please. We need more physicality and experience at the back to stop their explosive players taking the game away from us.

I think we have a goal in us, maybe not two.. Also not entirely sure we can keep them out for the entire second half.

I'm crossing everything though. Need our forwards to lift.

Come on Tottenham, we can do this. We are creating clear openings, one or two of those is going to lead to a goal. Just need to get a bit tighter at the back.

But, Dier for KWP after 60 mins please. We need more physicality and experience at the back to stop their explosive players taking the game away from us.

I dunno mate. I'd leave KWP on. He has recovered well and he is starting to get into the game more and more with Rose doing the same the other side. the critical shift might be Dier for Winks. I am worried for Winksy because he is effectively playing a role to accommodate Sissoko's powerful transitions (I wouldn't change that BTW), but if Dier were to come on at this stage (for me) but would be for Winks.Having said that, the "glory" sub will actually be Lamela for Winks with Sissoko sitting as one holding player as we go for it perhaps?

For their goal, what were we thinking leaving just KWP and Winks back? Where was our usual Sissoko? His power and speed may have just been enough to prevent the goal. Serious set up mistake imo.
He was busy passing the ball back to our last man, a young player, at thigh height.

Maybe Poch needs to say to them - go and play without fear, nothing to lose now.

Called it before the game our full backs and midfield are not CL quality. Rose is with games, but he's hardly played. Still winnable, would take an almighty performance this half! Lets do em.

OMT, it's a brick OMT that's fudged us.[/QUOTE
fawlty-towers-manuel-MRu6tLtQHi3zq

giphy.gif

Back