• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, half time.

Positives: We look quite good and they look vulnerable. This is not over.

Negatives: The goal. And us not being clinical at all.

HT 0-1. We’ve had our chances. Final ball not good enough. Delivery from set pieces needs to improve ( where have I heard that before I wonder? ).

PSV were resiliant at Wembley. Defended their 0-1 against us for 80 odd minutes before they crumbled.

Regardless we need to score and try and win our game.

crap from us. Haven’t kept the ball well at all. Final ball poor. As per usual set peices abysmal. Barca B in second gear but should be 2-0 up.

Must improve. Results never go our way so can’t rely on that.

As usual a ridiculous fudge up and missing chances left right and centre in an important game, so typical of us

Winks isnt good enough in midfield and Son is being Son tonight, the brick ont

After giving them the goal and going into our shells we have gradually stared to impose ourselves- there is space in behind the defence but you feel the Son one on one may be the one we look back on.

The score in Italy may relax the players a little but realistically we still need to come out strong and attack Barca, as it really will be the best form of defence in this game

Behave the lot of you ... we are alight just a little more clinical infront of goal and we are alright.

Arthur is some player. How much did they pay for him? How old is he? I like Winks but Arthur is showing him how a top midfielder plays.
Thought that in the first leg, he’s 22 and cost around 30m Euros from a Brazilian team.

Arthur is some player. How much did they pay for him? How old is he? I like Winks but Arthur is showing him how a top midfielder plays.

On 11 March 2018, Barcelona reached an agreement with Grêmio for the transfer of Arthur. The Spaniards agreed to pay an initial fee of €31 million plus €9 million in added variables.

Sissy has made some good runs but defensively he is switched off. Winks not great either.

I think we are playing the occasion a bit. Too often going back when under minimal pressure. They are no better than us so we have to show a bit more courage.

Back