• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huge test for KWP tonight. He’s there by default and will need support - but what a chance for him to shine.

Gut feeling is that we will go through. Whether that means beating Barca or just matching Inter I don’t know, but I do think we will get through.

Sissoko will be hugely important in helping KWP out. Just like he's been doing for Aurier lately. I'm confident they're both up to the job.

Rakitic, Arthur, Coutinho and Dembele are still top class players who would walk into our team.

I'm more nervous knowing we're not playing their first team, yet more pressure on us and in one off pressure games we don't do well !!

I was hoping for a stronger Barca side. If we're going to beat them, it should be their first team, not the reserves.

In any case, we got this.

Massive night for the club.

A chance to set a marker.
A chance to banish the 'bottlers' tag thrown at us
A chance to put the word 'Spur-sy' in the bin

Can somebody step up and be our Peter Crouch tonight with a winning goal that will be remembered alongisde his header at City and the goal in Milan?

COYS Time to change it all

It will be an incredibly tough task whatever team Barca put out. I'm no expert on Spanish football, but I'm certain there isn't much deadweight in the Barca squad.

Obviously no Messi is good, considering how he tore us a new arsehole at Wembley, but rest assured, he will be brought on if we're leading in the second half. Barca will not want their undefeated CL stat to go tonight.

Looking forward to this - no pressure for me, I don't expect much, so anything is a bonus.

COYS!!!

Would almost prefer their first team playing with no intensity. This will be a difficult game, our midfield and full backs are decent but not classical CL quality. However, that's our charm and Poch's wonder. How he puts together sides on hard work, good faith and determination. We can do this! COYS.

Back