• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

photo.php

Alligoals.jpg

It is amazing that Alli's first and 50th goals are against the same team, at the same ground, against the same goalie, from the same position and from diving headers ! He is magician isn't he !:D

Ran himself ragged trying to fullfill his defensive responsibilities as well as play his part in us getting an equaliser. Poch has instilled a great work ethic in Dele. Can you imagine Ozil doing the same!

Ran himself ragged trying to fullfill his defensive responsibilities as well as play his part in us getting an equaliser. Poch has instilled a great work ethic in Dele. Can you imagine Ozil doing the same!

Think both him and Son look closer to their best in last couple of games … classic 2nd half of season push coming from Poch's Spurs?

Was pleased to see he didn't follow the usual custom of falling to the ground rolling around holding his head, it obviously upset the Woolwich players as they were moaning at him. Ref really imposed himself on the situation, it might even make it into his report.

Just saw the highlights, and I'm propably 10 hours too late, but fudge me what an assist and what a finish Dele had for the two goals.

First assist, a pin perfect pass from a tight position with very little time to do anything productive - yet he saw Son, controlled the ball and made that perfect pass. World class.

That run too, how he so easily controlled the pass from Kane (that was quality too), and then that outrageous, arrogant chip over Cech - literally gave me goosebumps. It looked so casual. But to execute it so precisely is not easy at all. It was another world class finish from the kid.

Awesome, just awesome.

Probably our main 'big game player' alongside The Kane.

Fantastic goal. Fantastic skill, Fantastic WUMing of the Gooner thugs/trolls.

Love it!

Back