• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lloris
Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose
Dier, Winks
Son, Dele, Eriksen
Kane

Gazzaniga, Davies, Skipp, Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas, Llorente

brick that's gone and done it.

He will now play the whole 90, spit in Dele's face, bite Kane's ear off, get Dier sent off by feigning a right hook to his gob before delivering the final insult by tripping Toby, kicking Verts in the goolies then slyly punching the decider into the net in time added on to condemn us to interminable Thursday night football for the forseeable. :eek: :rolleyes:

So our right back situation...assuming Toby A plays centre back with Jan V.

We could play a 4 with

KWP or Dier or Sissoko at right back

Or we could play a 3 e.g. Toby Dier Jan as the 3, or at a push Davies... and then wing back would be Sissoko I guess

But what would Messi do when faced with a 3? I fear he would float around and absolutely destroy Jan... Jan wouldn't know whether to go wide or not, Davies would end up hemmed in and we'd be playing a back 5 most of the time....

Interesting one

If we had a fit Dembele and Wanyama I would have more hope, but it feels a big ask for us.

-------------lloris
kwp----toby------vert--rose
--------------dier-----------
------sissoko------eriksen
--------------dele
---------kane-----son

edited coz I forgot Foyth can't play in Champions League yet.

Last edited:
Back