• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bedfordspurs

Martin Peters
If it’s me then it’s me​

Here goes..

The mighty Tottenham Hotspur
ADFC0497-F51C-4E06-88F4-008B1407C4A4.jpeg

Vs

Barca2AA5904C-9661-4215-B583-92541E0149B2.jpeg

At
The Camp Nou where they charge 70 Euro to sit in the gods...
B2C6DD46-15DF-4D11-AF96-4C84C22AB1B9.jpeg

COYS
39345275-C1D3-4519-98B9-281A93D2D96B.jpeg

I’ll be there... I’ll be very drunk so my spelling will improve..

Toby to score the winner from a set piece

Barca fans won’t care

We will go mental and miss our flight home​

Last edited:
Looks like you're it and it's brick.

Barcelona 31 Tottenham -11

giphy.gif

During a press conference, Valverde clarified these rumors. “Will Messi play against Tottenham? We'll see on Tuesday but I can reassure Inter: we will go on the pitch to win, regardless of the players that I will choose.

Our club respects the Champions League and faces every game to get the maximum. I make choices in relation to our interests, not those of Inter".

https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/barcelona-have-inter-and-tottenham-fate-in-their-hands-23944

Sounds like he won't be starting!

Wouldn’t say I’m expecting us to win this us but I believe we always thrive when people don’t expect much from us. It’s when we are on a roll and people expect us to win when we don’t perform well. For that reason I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a result. Let’s face it, no one outside of the club/our fan base expects us to get through so it’s a free swing.

Wouldn’t say I’m expecting us to win this us but I believe we always thrive when people don’t expect much from us. It’s when we are on a roll and people expect us to win when we don’t perform well. For that reason I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a result. Let’s face it, no one outside of the club/our fan base expects us to get through so it’s a free swing.

Of course, though, if we do win the narrative will be about a flawed competition format which left Inter stitched up by Barca throwing the game. And then we’ll be given a hideous draw next round.

During a press conference, Valverde clarified these rumors. “Will Messi play against Tottenham? We'll see on Tuesday but I can reassure Inter: we will go on the pitch to win, regardless of the players that I will choose.... besides which, we’re not concerned in the slightest. I have it on good authority that Bedfordspurs did the OOMT

FIFY

I would play this team and pray for the best;

-------------Loris------------

Aurier Toby Verts Rose

-------Sissoko Winks-----

Son--------Eriksen-----Alli

-------------Kane------------

Back