• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

And yet his song gloats about what good value he was, and then compares him with a lazy bug-eyed bench warmer. It damns with faint praise, to the fudging tune of achy breaky heart no less.

Dele deserves better.

I’m not convinced it’s even the “tune” of achy breakie heart.

I know it’s supposed to be, and there is certainly one line from that song included.

However, it doesn't actually sound anything like this song (and not just a tribute).

A definite minus point for terrace tunesmiths there.

I’m not convinced it’s even the “tune” of achy breakie heart.

I know it’s supposed to be, and there is certainly one line from that song included.

However, it doesn't actually sound anything like this song (and not just a tribute).

A definite minus point for terrace tunesmiths there.

When I was just
A little boy
My mother got me a little toy
FIFA 16 on the PS3
She told me to play as Delle Ali

Uh well-a well-a well-a huh!
Tell me more, tell me more
Was it love at first sight?
Did she put up a fight?

Summer dreams ripped at the seams
But oh, those summer niiii-hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiights

Oh Dele Dele Dele huh!
Dele Score Dele Score
When you're in Lilywhite
Dele Score Dele Score
We'll be winners tonight

Tot'num dreams, winning machines
And oh, the Arsenil are shiiii-hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Uh well-a well-a well-a huh!
Was it love at first sight?
Did she put up a fight?

Summer dreams ripped at the seams
But oh, those summer niiii-hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiights

Oh Dele Dele Dele huh!
Dele Score Dele Score
When you're in Lilywhite
Dele Score Dele Score
We'll be winners tonight

Tot'num dreams, winning machines
And oh, the Arsenil are shiiii-hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
hk6qwdkhdemnytmwiamx

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooike it

He had to be brave for the header as it was such a good cross to go past all the Leicester defenders, but being precariously close to the far goal post. He's a true acrobatic athlete.

I think, if we didn't have Eriksen, Dele would take up the mantle of being the player that our play goes through. He is a brilliant player.

I don't think he's anywhere near as creative as Eriksen, they're different styles of player.

I don't think he's anywhere near as creative as Eriksen, they're different styles of player.

He might not have the longer range passing of Eriksen, but I think in and around the box he can pass/create as well as anybody at the club. He strikes me as the sort of personality that will step up even further if he is given the responsibility. I just love the guy!

If he continues to develop at his current rate he could be the greatest player we have ever had, he's not as creative as Eriksen at his best but he's not far off and with more experience I think he will be.

Fantastic player and performance. It was he that allowed us to rest Eriksen. Very intelligent use of the ball and positioning. Could have had a hatrick imo.

Could he be the difference for us at the Nou Camp??:eek:

Fantastic player and performance. It was he that allowed us to rest Eriksen. Very intelligent use of the ball and positioning. Could have had a hatrick imo.

He's definitely hitting form at the right time to have a big say in the result. No motivation needed for players like him to perform in this game. Nou Camp in a knock out CL fixture is as big as it gets.

Big pitch at Wembley will help us adapt to the big pitch in Barca.

My bold claim in the Leicester OMT was that if we somehow pull off a miracle at Nou Camp, it will be Dele Alli scoring the deciding goal.

Back