• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

f220ad5eda2f0173b7ecac9a3ec1b5a9

Uhhh wut is going on here? Lichtsteiner is such a punchable clam...

Diving is so rampant now. Everyone does it. I couldn’t name a single player who wouldn’t go down in the box under the slightest “contact”. Doesn’t help when pundits trot out the same tired line “he’s entitled to go down”. Even we have had some serial cheats like Bale and Alli. I wish we wouldn’t do it but everyone else does so why should we not?

So Pep now having to chase another team at the top potentially; i must say i hope Everton can get a result next week and Liverpool beat Man Utd after a last-minute Pickford-like howler from De Gea.
Would set up a GREAT xmas/new year period. Come on Merseyside!

I have to say i was impressed by Chelsea's gameplay yesterday; they did what i thought they couldn't do these days and that was play solid and defensively with confidence - how often did they pass it about at the back sucking City in like City do to most teams - but also choose their moments to go forward and attack City when spaces appeared.

It combined the three best parts of Chelsea's teams in their doped-club era: defensive solidity and shape from Jose's park-the-bus teams, the silky touch of the last Ranieri team and the pacy and smart counter-attack of Conte's first season.

Let's hope it was a one-off for them:eek:

Were we arrogant? I don't remember that at all.. In fact from my memory the media were gagging for us to finish second or lower so they could slap us with the bottlers tag.

Still it explains why Leicester view us as their cup final. fudging 'league winners' still manage to constantly act like sore losers.
Kane sent a picture of some lions ahead of one of their games once, that’s all I remember. After that I think Sky moved all our games to Monday night so Leicester wouldn’t be under any pressure, especially with Huth allowed to commit assault every game so Leicester could have their fairy tale victory that would give the millions of fans who supported the Sky 4 from their armchairs in Asia a reason to tune in.

Yes I’m still bitter, it’s also seldom pointed out that Wenger finally got his opportunity to win the league without having a richer opponent to best and his team bottled it.

I'm annoyed, but our early season form cost us and the media made us into the hunters that they needed to make a title race exist. The same goes for the following year with Chelsea.

What really tinkled me off though, were the Spurs fans I knew who wanted Leicester to win it. As if it was the only chance Leicester were ever going to have and that we would have plenty more over the years. Well here we are, still titleless and with Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project playing football miles ahead of everyone else.

I'm annoyed, but our early season form cost us and the media made us into the hunters that they needed to make a title race exist. The same goes for the following year with Chelsea.

What really tinkled me off though, were the Spurs fans I knew who wanted Leicester to win it. As if it was the only chance Leicester were ever going to have and that we would have plenty more over the years. Well here we are, still titleless and with Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project playing football miles ahead of everyone else.
That's weird. I don't know any Spurs fans that wanted Leicester to win it then. Quite the opposite in fact.

Back