• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His passing was off and on, he took risks in positions he shouldn't have and got caught a couple of times. I'm not slamming him, but he was no more than a 6/10.

Shouldn’t be understated just how good and how professional that was against a good, top 10 side away from home. We made them look a League below, at least. Our level is coming.

Dele a clear stand out as people have said, but no one anywhere near being a weak link. Am wondering how we are going to get some rest into Dier at some point - may have to go with a Sissoko / Winks Central two at home to a lower table side, but other than that things are looking very good.
And a side unbeaten in 7 too also as well.

His passing was off and on, he took risks in positions he shouldn't have and got caught a couple of times. I'm not slamming him, but he was no more than a 6/10.
Also still goes to sleep when the ball is dead, infuriating. Eriksen was screaming at him to wake up and help him out when they were taking a short corner in the 2nd half. Wouldn’t be in the least bit bothered about KWP starting on Tuesday when the alternatives are only Aurier and an out of form/half injured Trippier. None of the RB’s give me any confidence going in to that game.

Sherwood at half time: "I really fink Tottenham are there for the taking second half."

If ever you needed proof the man is a total macaron. There it is. They didn't have a fudging shot on target you pillock. Meanwhile Leon Osman was good as a co-commentator.

Great performance, great result. Long may we carry on undetected and underestimated by fans and media alike.

Son my MOTM for a cracking goal and assist. Alli and Sissoko were both great though too. Good to see KWP get a run.

COYS.

Also still goes to sleep when the ball is dead, infuriating. Eriksen was screaming at him to wake up and help him out when they were taking a short corner in the 2nd half. Wouldn’t be in the least bit bothered about KWP starting on Tuesday when the alternatives are only Aurier and an out of form/half injured Trippier. None of the RB’s give me any confidence going in to that game.

His concentration is his biggest issue for me.

Back