• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mate. Do you genuinely believe Pochettino would make subs based on anything other than what he sees as necessary on the pitch?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Just offering a theory. He’s said he doesn’t like subbing players early as it crushes their egos, plenty have questioned his reasons for not making more changes so I was trying to think of a reason to risk Erisken and to a greater degree Kane in a match that was won.

The corner flag is fudging weird. Why is it even there? :p separate corners from throws? Yeah, yeah. It's still ridiculous.

Very happy, very impressive.

Toby, Jan, Sissoko and Dele our best players but the rest did well. We can threaten even without Harry and Eriksen. Moura, Son and Dele were a handful.

Great results. Well done Poch.

Just offering a theory. He’s said he doesn’t like subbing players early as it crushes their egos, plenty have questioned his reasons for not making more changes so I was trying to think of a reason to risk Eriksen-sen-sen and to a greater degree Kane in a match that was won.

The fine line between inertia and getting some minutes in those legs before Barca!

Dele has been excellent today. Clear MoTM.

Definitely. Had Sissoko up there after that first half too, but he faded a bit. Dele all the way, has been quality tonight.

More importantly, we played well as a team and a unit - it was a thorough, professional win. Just what we needed against an inferior team three days before our biggest test of the season. Very happy with this game. It was perfect!

Great win! Not overly impressed with us today either, but we're in complete control here, and a solid solid win for us again. Well done, lads! :D

Good win. Clean sheet. Was a bit disappointed In the last 20 mins. We didn't keep the ball well. A better team might have got a goal back.

Just offering a theory. He’s said he doesn’t like subbing players early as it crushes their egos, plenty have questioned his reasons for not making more changes so I was trying to think of a reason to risk Eriksen-sen-sen and to a greater degree Kane in a match that was won.
When did the Eriksen auto change happen! I like!!

Back