• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like James Maddison, he could prove problematic.
I assume in vardy's absence Okazaki will play. Let us hope he doesn't have his 1 in 15 blinding performance today.

Some further supporting evidence here https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/117703-up-next-spurs-h/

In fairness, some sensible and balanced opinions as well. But always good to see multiple references to “3rd in a 2 horse race” in late 2018, and continual insistence that
Spurs are “bottlers”.

Despite not being the team who followed winning the league by hiding from everyone for the next 3 years...

Seems like most people on there think we'll walk it today. Sure enough, no Mahrez and Vardy will help, but that boy Maddison and Demarai Gray are both quite capable of causing us trouble. I'm expecting a bit of a battle, simply because of the recent history between the clubs. Typical of brick teams to raise their game against us.

Seems like most people on there think we'll walk it today. Sure enough, no Mahrez and Vardy will help, but that boy Maddison and Demarai Gray are both quite capable of causing us trouble. I'm expecting a bit of a battle, simply because of the recent history between the clubs. Typical of brick teams to raise their game against us.

Enjoyed this comment :D

“I don't think their as good as some think and Lorius is struggling lately“

Their.
Lorius.

Anyone here driving to the game this evening?

Might have a spare parking space on the drive, ten mins walk away, for a friendly yiddo if so!

ihaveabadfeeling-luke.gif
Is that Goldblum on the left?

What the fcuk is going on, why are we having yet another night match on a saturday. I have a family party, the sort of get together people get arsey if your watching football. Is an absolute fcuking joke.

Agreed, I have to go and 'celebrate' a Cheatski birthday. Great. At least he won't go on and on if we don't win. At least we beat the Chavs last week.

Watching the Goons now, they are average. Surprise.

A Huddersfield player just tore his hamstring and was in agony. Then Mustafi tweaked his hamstring and went off. Various other players this week with hamstring and cruciate injuries, so we are due our injuries too.

Really should have rested Kane against Soton for 30 minutes, that is not conditioning to leave him out there, plodding around like a sprinter running a marathon.

Is the Australian / New Zealand / what ever nationality he is still playing for Leicester? He loves a goal against us off the bench.

You live in Mexico?

Sí senõr!!!!!

Nah, Leicester. He has a house here from when he signed, and the family (wife & kids) stayed when he was on loan to Brighton so as not to disrupt their schools.

House is being sold now he’s moved on though. Cleaning lady is gutted, as it was a bloody mansion!

Sí senõr!!!!!

Nah, Leicester. He has a house here from when he signed, and the family (wife & kids) stayed when he was on loan to Brighton so as not to disrupt their schools.House is being sold now he’s moved on though. Cleaning lady is gutted, as it was a bloody mansion!

Does the cleaning lady like Custard?

Back