• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Third Round

Should be simple enough and saves us using Wembley, can also give some of the fringe players gametime. Ideal draw really.

Highlights from their draw yesterday.

If we don't beat these fudgers, then ... you know. Oh, great, thanks for the avatar. :p

If we don't beat these fudgers, then ... you know. Oh, great, thanks for the avatar. :p
I recall Spurs being utter pants last year.
Or thereabouts, my memory is awful.
Was it Newport or Port Vale or something?

I am old enough to remember going to Prenton Park in the Arse end of Merseyside. A shockingly bad 2-2 draw up there where we scraped an equalizer but
then a round thumping of 4-0 t home.

Tranmere/Southport away in the FA Cup is not a bad draw for us. But as in all Cup matches, we need to treat all our opponents with respect and cannot get complacent. Wish Pochettino will take the FA Cup seriously to try to win it this season.

Tranmere/Southport away in the FA Cup is not a bad draw for us. But as in all Cup matches, we need to treat all our opponents with respect and cannot get complacent. Wish Pochettino will take the FA Cup seriously to try to win it this season.

A worse draw than being at home.

I'd have got paid £180 for that

A heavily rotated team will see us through the early rounds of the cup. We'll get to the semis, play our strongest team, lose and then people will say "If Poch took The Cup seriously, we might win it."

Strongest team minus one utter bizarre selection that will cost us

Son at LB
Vorm in goal

Back