• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we play another North London Derby with this level of complacency? fudging embarrassing! Turds! fudge off, spineless chickens. We haven't been close today. fudging brick. Embarrassing.

Toby better be injured.

Honestly, how many times did they want to play the ball behind the back four and we dont do anything.

Absolute school boy management.

Right happy Christmas you fudgers. That's me done for a while now. Can't be arsed. Same old spurs. Poch shows me he's the man but then how he's a proper fudging pussy and as clueless as he is a genius. Never gonna change.

It's our midfield and attack transition. It's too easy to play against, it isolates Kane and Kane, Franky, has been poor this season

Fair result, I have to say. They've been better, more incisive, and battled harder than us.

Tbf they've done a "West Ham cup final" while we seemed to treat it as a normal game.

On the plus side they'll be knackered and we'll overtake them again on Weds.

I agree. They’ve wanted it more and have played
Much higher tempo and more incisively. They’ve been better in every area of the field. We were exceedingly slow to start both halves and have paid for it. I get that it has been a tough week but if you can’t get up for a NLD then you’re in the wrong job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back