• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham V Inter Milan

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deserved win, I like the way the team doesn’t panic and are showing maturity.

Sissoko created the chance by driving at the defense from a reasonably innocuous position but what was unusual was that he got his head up and made the right pass.
Feels like we have made some signings in the summer, Sissoko, Lamela and Aurier look like different players to previous seasons and we’ve got winks and Toby back.
Ha. You are right. Feels like we signed those three and Moura and Foyth.

Couldn’t watch it live so just finished watching. Really got the feeling it was one of those nights on 70 mins but we kept plugging away and what a great goal.

Alli, Sissoko, Aurier and the centre backs were excellent. Hugo did what he had to. No bad performances, the rest were solid.

Can’t believe what I’m seeing from Sissoko. Never had I written a player off so much. He’s been sensational over the last month or so. Been genuinely our best player in that period. Aurier is also a different player. Although he still doesn’t know how to take a throw - he’s been getting away with a few in the last 2 games.

Delighted with that. Hopefully we smash the Goons on Sunday to round off a great 8 days.

This was another one of those games that makes me so happy to be a Spurs fan. And to see how far we have come since our first CL campaign where we felt like minnows swimming with the big fish. Tonight we didn't take the bait of Inter's gamesmanship - leaping like salmon at the slightest touch and snapping into tackles like hungry sharks. Instead, we swam to calmer waters, kept our heads and schooled them in a European victory. And after the injuries and fixture pile up it shows even more how far Poch has taken us. COYS!!!!

Just watching a recording of BT coverage, having got back home from Wembley about an hour ago.

Managed to snag a seat near to the home dugout and it was fascinating to watch and hear Pochettino plus Perez work their magic at close quarters. Thankfully no selfie obsessed Son fanatics in my vicinity this time (although I did see someone have their selfie stick confiscated on the way into stadium) and got to enjoy a good singalong for a change.

So nice to have a bench laden with game changing subs available for a change and hopefully the World Cup hangover is now well and truly over!

Back