• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham V Inter Milan

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t realise we would go second.

So several different ways of getting through to the next round.

A pair of draws will do -Milan will be needing some new ones anyway...

Didn’t realise we would go second.

So several different ways of getting through to the next round.

A pair of draws will do -Milan will be needing some new ones anyway...
Nah, PSV to win at the San Siro and us to win at the Camp Nou. You heard it here first. :cool:

Deserved win, I like the way the team doesn’t panic and are showing maturity.

Sissoko created the chance by driving at the defense from a reasonably innocuous position but what was unusual was that he got his head up and made the right pass.
Feels like we have made some signings in the summer, Sissoko, Lamela and Aurier look like different players to previous seasons and we’ve got winks and Toby back.

High quality goal all round - the run from Sissoko, Dele's poise, and Eriksen lifting it into the precise part of the goal so that the ball couldn't be blocked and with his weaker foot to boot.

It's funny, I think we often have these periods in games where it looks like we have absolutely no inspiration. It all looks quite disconnected for about 5 minutes, and then we end up scoring. I remember it happening in the 4-1 win at home to Emirates Marketing Project as the biggest example. It's like we are reconfiguring something, setting up new patterns to exploit the way the opposition is set, and more often than not it works.

I think it was a good performance tonight, unspectacular given that Inter didn't need to win and were a high quality Italian side that would frustrate us, but we stuck to our task. Most get 7s from me, with special mention to Sissoko and Dele who get the 8s. Eriksen a 7.5.

How cynical and dirty Inter were. I'm glad we didn't rise to the bait. Good performance all round. We will win in the Camp Nou.

Back