• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

And his left peg is just as good as his right, so you can't just show him to one side, like you can with many players.

Spot on, i have said it before about Son "but what you see is what you get", there will be games when he is unplayable but there will also be games when he may struggle. However his workrate is always first class.

Wonder if not having the internationals over the last week helped sonny recover some freshness

He looks much sharper on Saturday and quicker too

Pochettino seems to think that spending the fortnight training at Hotspur Way was beneficial. Hopefully see Sonny back to his best for the festive period, after a relatively quiet domestic campaign following the Asian Cup win.

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/tottenham-hotspur/story/3707962/tottenhams-son-heung-min-benefitted-from-time-off-on-international-break-mauricio-pochettino

Pochettino seems to think that spending the fortnight training at Hotspur Way was beneficial. Hopefully see Sonny back to his best for the festive period, after a relatively quiet domestic campaign following the Asian Cup win.

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/tottenham-hotspur/story/3707962/tottenhams-son-heung-min-benefitted-from-time-off-on-international-break-mauricio-pochettino

Not to be too pedantic, but it is important because he will miss some games again soon. He won the Asian Games, the Asian Cup happens in January. South Korea have agreed to let him miss the first two group games, but then could be there for another couple of weeks if they advance.

Our most underrated player IMO. He misses chances but all strikers and AM’s do but he never hides and keeps getting himself into dangerous positions.

I agree. I have tended to get a little frustrated with Sonny due to his only real weakness IMO.. his inconsistency.

But watching back his first 50 goals for Spurs! Wow what a range of goals!! Screamers, neat flicks, cute finishes from an angle, passes into the net, volleys, half volleys, headers... Got it all.

And then on top of that - what he's done to get those goals! Movement, direct dribbling, pass and move, direct running into space, counter-attack blitz, drop into the hole and leather it from 25 yards.... Got it all.

He's a real player. Quick, direct, skilful, a threat. Infectious energy and really likeable. Once he finds the switch to turn it on nearly all the time (consistency), he can get to Kane-numbers in terms of end product and he won't be underrated any longer.

He's gone into that mode where he's gonna score every game. Just let him keep playing until that streak comes to an end. He'll drift out of form eventually but when he's hot, he is so dangerous. And he seems like a genuine nice guy, which is a bonus.

A happy promise is the best promise.
Son really does seem to mean it when he thanks the fans and the club. I love the guy (doesn't hurt that I'm half-Korean either. And no, I don't know how to say custard in Korean).

I’ve just checked using the ever reliable Google translate, and Korean for custard is said as ‘custarday’. I think that means a whole day of custard. Maybe that’s Son’s reward when he scores. No wonder he keeps scoring.

The word for custard is
커스터드

At least according to Google translate it is.

Back