• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham V Inter Milan

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Def a game for a little rotation before the big one over the weekend. Truth is, we have little chance of making it to the next round, so let's be sensible and not overstretch our players who are recently back from injury.

It is still our hand. Win both remaining matches and we are in (assuming that we beat Inter by 1-0 or by 2 goals). Barca is not untouchable and they will likely rest players for the meaningless last match. I am not giving up and neither should the club. COYS.

If you tried this, you'd sink. Just like your poor efforts have likely sunk our Champions League campaign:
View attachment 5332

I'm sorry obviously the players and Poch are wasting their time, I saw a black cat today and dropped a knife when washing up, probably signal the end of the world or maybe killed Santa, pick whatever silly thing you like and be sure not to step on any cracks in the pavement.

So the refs name is qunt, no worries.

Rotate a bit, but still a strong team:

-----------------lloris
aurier-----foyth-----vert----davies
----------dier-------winks
----lamela------dele--------moura
----------------kane

Then, v Arsenal:

-----------------lloris
aurier-----toby--------vert----davies
---------sissoko-------dier
--eriksen--------dele---------son
----------------kane

Formation will vary no doubt, 433/442/4231 whatever, but those are the players I'd pick for each game, given our injuries.

-----------------lloris
----------------kane

Then, v Arsenal:

-----------------lloris
----------------kane

Formation will vary no doubt, 433/442/4231 whatever, but those are the players I'd pick for each game, given our injuries.

tenor.gif

He's only gone and done it again @scaramanga

-----------------lloris
----------------kane

Then, v Arsenal:

-----------------lloris
----------------kane

Its definitely a challenge as we can’t rotate as many as we’d like - I think Toby is more likely to start both games as Verts has been out, if I had to choose I’d prefer Verts for the Goons in case Ozil needs his eyeballs tickled. I like the rotation of Lamela with Eriksen and Moura with Son, gives us a mix of pace and guile for both games.

-----------------lloris
----------------kane

Then, v Arsenal:

-----------------lloris
----------------kane

Foyth is not registered for the CL

Lloris
Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies
Wanyama, Winks
Lucas, Eriksen, Lamela
Kane

Gazzaniga, Dier, Walker-Peters, Sissoko, Dele, Son, Llorente

-------------Lloris---------------
Aurier---Toby Verts---Davies
-----Winks------Dier----------
--Lamela ---Eriksen----Alli--
-------------Kane--------------

Forget about this attitude of lets give up on the CL. Win this and if Barca win/qualify for the knock out round against PSV, we could easily get a win at Camp Nou.

Worry about the Goons once we've got three points in the bag.

Back