• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they have done very well to last this long.
Wembley is much nearer to me than WHL, so (as I’ve never had a season ticket) I’ve been to far more matches over the past couple of seasons than ever before.

Last season was okay as I had a Wembley Pass along with a mate, so we had the same group of lads sat around us every week and built up a nice rapport over the months.

However this season I’ve been surrounded by a different group of tourists almost every sodding match (the group of Korean ladies to my left yesterday spent almost the entire 90 minutes taking selfies with each other, pausing only to scream at Son) and doubt I’ll bother with the category B & C fixtures over the festive period.

At least the tourists are doing their bit to support our club financially, as all kitted out with latest merchandise and the queue for club store was almost as big as that for train home.

Nope. Jorginho has been their cm/dm all season, with Kante in a more attacking role.

Thanks. Kind of what I thought. But there seems to be an implication that Cheatski played bad because of the way Sarri set them up. Whereas the reality is we just outplayed them.

Thanks. Kind of what I thought. But there seems to be an implication that Cheatski played bad because of the way Sarri set them up. Whereas the reality is we just outplayed them.
Hopefully now that Everton and ourselves have shown that pressing Jorginho is key to stifling Chelsea others will follow suit and Sarri will be unable to develop a plan B.

Stop Jorginho! Everton give Premier League a blueprint of how to hurt Chelsea | Goal.com

Hopefully now that Everton and ourselves have shown that pressing Jorginho is key to stifling Chelsea others will follow suit and Sarri will be unable to develop a plan B.

Stop Jorginho! Everton give Premier League a blueprint of how to hurt Chelsea | Goal.com

Possibly a daft question but which passes are forward ones?? I’ve assumed the ones going from left to right?

By some way
Target the weak links ... a midfielder who can pass but can’t run or tackle and a centre back that can pass, but can’t run or tackle...

Have to say Joringho is a typical modern Italian player. Excellent at one thing but completely average at other parts of the game

Very good start to a potentially season changing and difficult week. The team certainly seem to be flying and playing with high confidence. The fact that Lamela and Moura have been our two best players this season and still may struggle to get in the side speaks volumes for the fact that we have 5 attacking midfielders competing for 3 slots with arguably only Eriksen and Alli being shoe ins, if that.

I must confess I am guilty, I have a season ticket but did not go yesterday

To each, their own. I get it, but it’s Chelsea man!

I get people missing Wolves, Burnley etc.

Ah well, hopefully back in February, but I wouldn’t bet against next season.

So just watched them picking over our match on MOTD2. It was all "what's amiss with Chelsea" for 5 mins and we got the sum total of "don't me wrong Tottenham played well".

JEEZ!

So just watched them picking over our match on MOTD2. It was all "what's amiss with Chelsea" for 5 mins and we got the sum total of "don't me wrong Tottenham played well".

JEEZ!
I unfortunately picked up a free copy of the Sun today and read the report, it was exactly the same, all about finding out what is wrong with Chelsea, literally the only mention of spurs was a few quotes from Poch in the last 2 paragraphs. Absolute joke.

I picked up the times also and I’m pleased to say they actually did cover the game and were rightly gushing about us as well as knowledgeable about the issues we’ve had this season so far (World Cup injuries/tiredness, playing away at Wembley, don’t usually get going until Nov anyway, first time Kane, Dele, Eriksen and Son have played together this season).

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M MUTHAPHUCKING TALKING ABOUT

TELEMMGLPICT000181791770_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqhapkVlcy4J6MLIykjOByPo2gd4MKWmZpLLJg1iubIMc.jpeg

6596314-6424927-image-a-43_1543087979845.jpg

gettyimages-1064824424.jpg

Best performance of the season so far; really annoyed we didn't score at least 6, that's how good we were!
[Bleep me, we need to sort out our finishing, don't we FFS:mad:]

Anyway, COYMFS

Back