• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
buckaroo-banzai-new-jersey-gif.gif

Do you use the scarf to toss into?

@milo

Difficult to say really,

Thought all the boys were triffic today,

Arry you know is a top top professional and Sissoko just runs and runs all day....

Yeah all the boys were triffic today though Sandra would have buried some of them chances...

I'll say Deli, Milo...what a talented boy!

@milo Sissoko MOTM, the platform the front 4 worked off. Eriksen was also at his metronomic best today but didn't get a mention. Good sign when he quietly makes my pants sticky

Watching the replay now.. That first 20 mins, absolutely scintillating stuff. Simply all out attack, Son, Alli and Kane all taking turns at centre forward.

Sissoko the destroyer breaking up play, Foyth lucky to get away with a pen shout. Lovely.

Best we've played this season and I'm bouncing around the room.. Hope it continues.

Sissoko or Son MOTM so far.

Back