• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, really tinkled off that we conceded.

On the positive side, we rested Lamela for most of it, the ref was on their side and gave them everything, he let them off at least three reds, and we still fudging murdered them, had it finished 10-1 that would have been a fair reflection on the game.

We need to make more of our chances and we need to cut out the silly mistakes.

The first non pen on Hazard was potentially a turning point. Can’t say that was the action of a biased ref. He also resisted pressure to even it up when Hazard dived . Could have been a lot worse if those were given.

Only disappointment is that Fabregas didn’t get on for Lamela to kick the clam again.

Aurier nailing Hazard sort of made up for it though especially given it was such a good tackle.

I hope John Terry was watching that game. Love beating those clams as much as I love beating Arsenal. At least Arsenal have always been just a shower of clams rather than a shower of clams who won the lottery.

We were SO much in control it was actually too easy.

I played football in the lounge with my son from about 60 to 75 minutes.

Beat him 4-3.

Get in, double winnage.

Well done. Never just let them win, they have to earn it.

Winning mentality...

OUTSTANDING performance, our best for a long time, totally thrashed them. Like a 1950's year old headmaster thrashes a 9 year old school kid.

There were headmasters in the 1950s who were only a year old?!!!! :-O

Mourinho: "I firmly believe MNU will be top 4 by the end of the year"

Ha ha ha

35 MNC
33 LIV
30 TOT
28 CHE
24 ARS*
22 EVE
21 MNU

*Sh1t

I was told that the midfield 3 of Kante Kovacic and Jorginho is EXCEPTIONAL WORLD BEATING QUALITY

I can remember Kante playing up front
I can remember Jorginho getting embarrassingly outclassed by Son
I can't remember Kovacic at all, did he play?

OUTSTANDING performance, our best for a long time, totally thrashed them. Like a 1950's year old headmaster thrashes a 9 year old school kid.

They were poor
Nothing to do with the quality of our midfielders... nah

Maybe people will realise that the same players that have helped this club progress to be one of the best in the world haven’t suddenly become brick

Up the Spurs ! Boinked twice on the trot, niiice.

Now, if we can take this form and confidence to the effeminates next month, pukkaaahhh

Back