• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts 2018; The Taylor Finale

Premier League Line Up Looks Poor

Gary Anderson
Rob Cross
Daryl Gurney
Gerwyn Price
Michael Smith
Mensur Suljovic
Raymond van Barneveld
Michael van Gerwen
Simon Whitlock
Peter Wright

Whitlock done naff all for ages, Michael Smith has been poor

Agree.

I know Lewis has been poor, but think he should have been in ahead of those two, and although he is pretty new on the scene, I would have liked to have seen Van den Burgh in there, just for entertainment value alone.
Wont be rushing to Manchester or Sheffield to watch it this year

one thing is clear the old guard don't like it when the younger players beat them.Yes price went over the top but I've seen Anderson get the hump with Gurney when he beat him and peter wright with rob cross when he beat him.Almost like how dare you beat us quite graceless really.

one thing is clear the old guard don't like it when the younger players beat them.Yes price went over the top but I've seen Anderson get the hump with Gurney when he beat him and peter wright with rob cross when he beat him.Almost like how dare you beat us quite graceless really.

Price pushes along the line I think but only just, abit of fist pumping and c'mons is hardly the end of the world.

Like you say the old guard don't like it, Taylor hated it but he loved giving it.

Back